XIII

It was finally the night of the bonfire. A night both girls were excited about. They didn't get the chance to experience such things back in new york. Since it was a cold night, MJ decided to keep it simple with her outfit.

Heading downstairs, they were met with the rest of the boys well except from cole. MJ shared her hellos with them and headed towards her boyfriend.

She really liked the sound of it. "Hello," she greeted him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Well you're looking cute," he smiled and looked at her face which was already red. " i really like the whole leather jacket thing you did there," MJ said back. "Well then i'm going to do it more often,"

"Okay enough with the pda man," lee complained. "At least not in front of me," MJ rolled her eyes at his once again annoying statement.

"Enough with the whining dude. Suck it up, we're dating and you'll continue see pda. Now shut up," Issac let out a laugh along with nathan but quickly stopped when they saw lee's face. "Come on time to leave," nathan said and he and lee left. The couple stood up as well, heading outside hand in hand.

They spotted cole getting into the truck and they quickly ran over there, hopping to get a ride to the bonfire. "No. No, come on, guys. Find another ride," Cole complained once he saw the four teenagers. "Come on, Cole. I mean, things are just starting to get good with Skylar. I wrote him a song, and he hasn't said anything about it yet, today in school I was so weird. I could not have been less chill-" once he sat down, nathan started rambling about his moment with skylar. 

"Okay! Okay. Fine!" Cole accepted his fate and started the car. Isaac was sitting in the passenger seat, despite MJ telling him to sit in the back with her. She knew that danny will eventually tell him to seat in the back once he get here. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, this is my jam," isaac said and turned up the volume, vibing to the music. "Seriously this is your jam?" MJ said giving him a look. "We need to talk about your music taste,"

"You can't be serious," cole said in disbelief as he saw the rest of the fam getting into the car. "Okay, yeah, I'll just ask Dad to take us. I'm sure he'd be cool with the keg and the beers," danny sarcastically said as he leaned down on Cole's window. "Do any of you have friends?"

"Why do we need friends when we have such a sweet brother like you?" Opening the passenger door, isaac looked at him with a pleading look. "Dude, please, just one time," danny rolled his eyes. "You know the rules. In the back," isaac sighed in defeat and climbed over the seat trying to get in the back. "One day I'll be the oldest, and you all can bite me," he said as he continued trying to seat down. On his journey of trying to take a seat he hit MJ on the face with his elbow. "Ouch. You douche," she said as she grabbed her cheek, hitting him on the arm. He rubbed that spot and apologised to her.

"You won't be the oldest. That's not how age works," alex said as he looked over isaac, while his arm was over jackie's shoulders. MJ rolled her eyes at that statement. "Shut the hell up," she said and when jackie heard that she hit her sister's leg, trying to make her stop.

Arriving at the bonfire, MJ could see teenagers packed all over the place, chatting with each other, drinking or making out with each other. Exiting the car, Alex and Jackie were quick to leave together, trying to be alone. That caused MJ to roll her eyes. Turning her head on the right, she swore she saw cole's jaw clench as he was too watching the two teenagers leaving together.

Everyone separated ways. Alex and jackie were together obviously, lee was with some friends of him, Isaac was with nathan and kylie as well and MJ was conversing with her two friends. After saying her good byes to skylar and grace, she made her way towards isaac and the others.