tired but love you

Yeosang and Wooyoung had been best friends since they were young, but as they grew older, their bond deepened into something more. While they hadn't yet come out to their classmates, their love for each other was undeniable.

As the class continued, Yeosang couldn't help but steal glances at Wooyoung. Wooyoung's infectious laughter always brightened Yeosang's day, and his vibrant personality drew Yeosang in like a magnet. Theirs was a love that knew no bounds, and they were unafraid to show their affection for each other.

When the final bell rang, signaling the end of the class, Yeosang grabbed Wooyoung's hand and pulled him towards the exit. They decided to skip their next class and spend some time alone together. It wasn't often they had a chance to simply be themselves without anyone judging them.

They found solace in a hidden corner of the school's courtyard, away from prying eyes. Yeosang sat down on a bench, and Wooyoung settled onto his lap, their bodies fitting together perfectly. Yeosang's arms wrapped protectively around Wooyoung, as if shielding their love from the world.

"Is my love tired?" Yeosang whispered, brushing his lips gently against Wooyoung's temple. Wooyoung shook his head, a contented smile playing on his lips. "No, I'm just happy to be here with you."

They spent the rest of the afternoon lost in each other's presence, sharing secrets, dreams, and stolen kisses. The world outside didn't matter; all that mattered was their love for each other. They were blissfully unaware of the passing time, consumed by the magic of their connection.

Eventually, they knew they had to return to reality, but not before promising to always cherish these stolen moments together. They vowed to face any challenges that came their way, because their love was worth fighting for.

As they stood up from the bench, their fingers intertwined, Yeosang gazed deeply into Wooyoung's eyes. "No matter what happens, I want you to remember that I'll always be here for you. You're my everything."

Wooyoung's smile grew even wider, his eyes shining with adoration. "And you're mine, Yeosang. Together, we can conquer anything."

With their love and companionship, Yeosang and Wooyoung knew that they were capable of overcoming any obstacle that lay ahead. As they walked hand in hand, their entwined fingers symbolizing the unbreakable bond between them, they were ready to face the world without fear.