don't leave me

Yeosang's heart clenched as he watched Seonghwa begin to walk away, his mind immediately racing with thoughts of abandonment and loneliness. Desperate to keep him close, Yeosang instinctively reached out, his trembling hand gripping Seonghwa's arm tightly. "Please don't leave me," he whispered, his voice laced with vulnerability.

Seonghwa turned back, his eyes softening at the sight of Yeosang's tear-streaked face. "Yeosang, I'm only going to get some ice cream for us," he reassured, trying to hide the concern in his voice. He had noticed Yeosang's clinginess lately, and while he understood the younger's need for reassurance, he also wanted to give him space to grow and be independent.

Nodding, Yeosang reluctantly let go of Seonghwa's arm, wiping away his tears with the back of his hand. He knew deep down that Seonghwa would never willingly leave him, but his insecurities sometimes got the best of him. Taking a deep breath, he settled back onto the warm sand, his gaze fixated on the gentle ebb and flow of the sea.

As Seonghwa walked towards the ice cream stand, he couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. He knew the weight of Yeosang's fears and insecurities and wished he could take them away. He also understood that Yeosang needed his space, but he wanted to find the right balance between giving him independence and providing the reassurance he craved.

Returning with two ice cream cones, Seonghwa approached Yeosang cautiously, delicately handing him one of the treats. Sitting beside him, he looked out at the vastness of the ocean, the waves crashing gently against the shore. "Yeosang, I love you," he spoke softly, his voice filled with sincerity. "I'm here for you, no matter what. Remember that."

Yeosang took a slow, hesitant lick of the ice cream, savoring the sweet taste that offered some comfort amidst his turbulent emotions. Seonghwa's words echoed in his mind, reassuring him and reminding him of their unbreakable bond. He finally found the courage to open up, his voice quivering slightly. "I love you too, Seonghwa. I'm sorry for always doubting you."

Seonghwa turned to face Yeosang, gently brushing his fingers against the younger's cheek. "You don't have to apologize, Yeosang. We all have our own insecurities. I'm just grateful that we can be honest with each other."

As the sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow over the horizon, Yeosang and Seonghwa continued to talk, their voices mingling with the soothing sounds of the ocean. They shared their fears, their dreams, and their love, building a deeper bond with every word spoken.

And as they sat side by side, watching the sea, their hearts felt lighter. Yeosang knew that in moments of doubt, he could always seek solace in Seonghwa's unwavering presence. Together, they would navigate the waves of their insecurities and build a love that would weather any storm.