unexpected

Yeosang was exhausted after a long day of classes and couldn't wait to rest. He found a quiet corner near the hallway, where he could lean against the wall and take a moment for himself before the next class began.

As he closed his eyes, feeling the fatigue slowly enveloping him, he suddenly felt a gentle tap on his cheek. Surprised, he opened his eyes and found himself face to face with Seonghwa, his classmate and friend. Seonghwa was standing a little too close for comfort, but before Yeosang could react, their eyes met, and he forgot about everything else.

"Yeosang," Seonghwa whispered softly, a hint of curiosity in his voice. "You look exhausted. Are you okay?"

Yeosang's heart skipped a beat at the concern in Seonghwa's voice, and he managed to croak out, "Yeah, just tired. Long day..."

Seonghwa hesitated for a moment before he stepped closer, their faces merely inches apart. Their mingled breaths caused a sweet, electrifying sensation to surge through Yeosang's body. The air seemed to crackle with anticipation as Seonghwa brought his hand up, gently brushing a stray strand of hair from Yeosang's face.

"Maybe I can help you relax," Seonghwa whispered, his voice laced with a newfound confidence. "If you'll allow me."

Yeosang's heart raced, and a mixture of uncertainty and excitement danced in his eyes. Instead of pulling away like he typically would, he found himself enveloped in the moment, curious to explore this unexpected connection with Seonghwa. With a shy nod, he gave Seonghwa permission to lean in closer.

Their movements became languid, every touch and breath feeling deliberate. Slowly, Seonghwa's lips brushed tenderly against Yeosang's, soft and warm. It was a gentle, unhurried kiss that wrapped them in a cocoon of vulnerability and longing.

Yeosang's mind felt hazy as their lips danced together, and he couldn't help but let out a soft sigh. Seonghwa's hand cradled the back of his neck, the touch sending shivers down his spine. Their kiss deepened, emotions swirling and intertwining with every passing second.

After what felt like an eternity, they finally pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other. Both of them were breathless, their eyes locked, as they tried to make sense of what had just happened.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Seonghwa confessed, his voice barely a whisper.

A mix of relief and joy washed over Yeosang's tired features as he replied, "Me too. I've always been too afraid to give in to these feelings."

Seonghwa smiled gently, his thumb stroking Yeosang's cheek. "We don't have to be scared. We can explore this at our own pace, together."

Yeosang nodded, feeling a newfound sense of comfort and belonging. "I'd like that," he whispered, feeling his tiredness slowly melt away as a spark of excitement ignited within him.

And as they stood there, leaning against the wall, their fingers lacing together, Yeosang realized that sometimes, the unexpected moments can turn into the most beautiful journeys of all.