suit

Yeosang didn't have the energy to speak much, his mind still foggy and heavy. He let out a small grunt as Seonghwa gently helped him sit up and slid a crisp white shirt over his head. Seonghwa's fingers were gentle as he buttoned the shirt up, his eyes filled with concern.

"Are you feeling okay, Yeosang?" Seonghwa asked softly, his hand still resting on Yeosang's shoulder. Yeosang gave a tired nod, giving Seonghwa a small smile to assure him that he was fine.

Seonghwa fished out a black suit from his closet, letting Yeosang slide his legs into the pants before helping him into the blazer. Yeosang let out a soft sigh as he felt the cool silk lining brush against his skin. Seonghwa smoothed out any wrinkles before grabbing his own coat and leading Yeosang out of the apartment.

The night sky was littered with twinkling stars, the chilly air nipping at their noses and ears as they walked down the empty street. Seonghwa kept a gentle arm wrapped around Yeosang's waist, pulling him closer as they turned a corner.

They arrived at a lavish restaurant, the smell of roasting meat and fresh vegetables already filling the air. Seonghwa led Yeosang to their reserved table, giving the waiter a charming smile as he pulled out Yeosang's chair.

Yeosang sunk into his seat, feeling the cushions support his back and the warmth of the restaurant seep into his bones. Seonghwa ordered their drinks and meals, keeping his attention on Yeosang the entire time.

They chatted idly, the hum of the restaurant and the clinking of silverware adding to the ambiance. Yeosang felt himself relax, his body slowly being soothed by the chatter and the warm food in front of him.

By the end of the night, Yeosang was feeling much better. He leaned into Seonghwa's side as they walked back to their apartment, his plushie tucked safely under his arm. Seonghwa's hand was warm against his back, his eyes soft and loving as he looked down at Yeosang.

"You did so well tonight, Yeosang," Seonghwa murmured as they entered their apartment. Yeosang gave a sleepy smile, feeling himself drift off as he stumbled towards their bed.

"Good night, Seonghwa," Yeosang mumbled, his face buried in his plushie.

"Good night, Yeosang," Seonghwa whispered, gently tucking him in before making his way to the couch.