drunk

"Baby, wake up, hey. Hmm? What did you say?" Yeosang said softly. Rubbing Wooyoung's back who was sleeping with his blanket covering his entire body. Yesterday could feel the younger shaking slightly.

"I'm ok like this, leave me alone," Wooyoung mumbled. Curling up even more into himself.

"I got vodka, and gin. Eat some crackers first, cause i ate on my way to the night shop so you need to eat too, to get less drunk,"

Half an hour later Wooyoung was biting and sucking Yeosang's neck while the older took shots. Offering Wooyoung a shot after each one he took. They were both giggling and feeling light-headed as they continued to drink.

Yeosang ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair and whispered in his ear, "You're so cute when you're drunk."

Wooyoung nuzzled closer to Yeosang and planted soft kisses on his jawline. "I love you, Yeosang," he slurred.

"I love you too, Wooyoung," Yeosang replied, his heart feeling warm and full.

As they continued to drink and enjoy each other's company, they both knew that this was a moment they would never forget. They were each other's light in the darkness, their safe haven in a world that could be harsh and cold.

And as they fell asleep in each other's arms, they knew that no matter what tomorrow brought, they would always have each other. Their love was strong and unbreakable, and nothing could tear them apart.