yes

Seonghwa smiled at Yeosang's words, feeling his heart flutter at the confession. "I like you too, Yeosang," he said, pulling the younger boy closer to him.

Yeosang shifted slightly, looking up at Seonghwa with furrowed brows. "But, what if I only said yes because I was high from the gummies?" he asked, looking away from the older boy.

Seonghwa's expression softened, as he brought his hand up to cup Yeosang's cheek. "Yeosang, I wouldn't have asked you out if I didn't truly feel that way about you. Being high may have made things easier for you to say yes, but it doesn't change my feelings for you."

Yeosang nodded, taking a deep breath as he leaned into the touch. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't doubt us," he whispered, feeling embarrassed.

Seonghwa chuckled softly, his thumb lightly stroking Yeosang's cheek. "It's okay, Yeosang. We all have our doubts sometimes. But I promise you, I am serious about us."

Yeosang smiled, feeling a weight lifted off his chest. He leaned in and kissed Seonghwa's lips softly, savoring the warmth that radiated between them.

As they pulled away, Seonghwa looked at Yeosang with a gentle expression. "I'm glad we talked about this, Yeosang," he said, running his fingers through Yeosang's hair. "I want us to be able to communicate openly and honestly with each other. That's what makes a relationship strong."

Yeosang nodded, snuggling closer to Seonghwa as they settled in for the night, feeling safe and loved in Seonghwa's arms. He knew that their relationship was worth the risk and he was excited to see where they would go together.