your attention

Jongho stared at Yeosang. The older was busy with something on his phone and it frustrated Jongho, because he wanted Yeosang's attention.

"Hyung," Jongho pouted, hugging Yeosang from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hyung, look at me," he whispered. Pressing a kiss on Yeosang's nape. Placing kisses on his shoulder and to behind his ear.

"Look at-"

"Jongho, please I'm tired,"

"Look at me, you always hang out-"

"I need space, I'm sorry," Yeosang sighed. Leaving Jongho alone and going to the bathroom.

×

Around 2 am, Yeosang got out of the bathroom. Having had a rather long bath to clear his head. He quietly walked in their bedroom, careful not to wake Jongho up. The younger was in bed, curled up in a ball and hugging Yeosang's plushie. Yeosang laid next to him, wrapping his arm around Jongho's waist like most nights.

"You're finally out, i was worried," Jongho mumbled, his voice soft and slightly muffled from being half asleep.

Yeosang smiled, pressing a gentle kiss on Jongho's forehead. "I'm sorry for earlier, Jongho. I didn't mean to push you away," he whispered, running his fingers through Jongho's hair.

Jongho turned towards Yeosang, his eyes still heavy with sleep. "It's okay, hyung. I understand. Just know that I'm always here for you," he said, snuggling closer to Yeosang.

Yeosang felt a warmth spread in his chest, grateful for having Jongho by his side. "I know, Jongho. Thank you for being so patient with me. I love you," he murmured, planting a soft kiss on Jongho's lips.

And as they drifted back to sleep, wrapped in each other's embrace, they both knew that no matter what, they would always be there for each other. Love and understanding guiding them through any rough patches that may come their way.