letter

Yeosang could feel Wooyoung's head rest heavily against his chest, as he reached under his pillow to retrieve the letter he'd written weeks ago. As he handed it to Wooyoung, Yeosang's fingers gently grazed the edge of the envelope, his heart racing at the thought of what was about to happen.

"Go on," Yeosang whispered, as Wooyoung tentatively tore open the envelope, his hands trembling slightly with nerves.

As Wooyoung began to read, Yeosang's mind raced with all the things he'd wanted to say, but couldn't find the words for. He watched as Wooyoung's eyes scanned the page, taking in every word that Yeosang had written with such care.

Hongjoong sat next to them, his eyes glancing up from his phone every now and then, a small smile dancing on his lips as he watched the scene unfold. San, too, sat by their side, his hand resting on Hongjoong's thigh in a show of comfort and support.

Yunho and Mingi, who were sitting on the bed, had their attention fixated on Yeosang and Wooyoung, their eyes flickering back and forth between the two of them. Seonghwa and Jongho, who were also in the room, sat on the opposite side to Yeosang and Wooyoung, both of them absorbed in their own activities, but still aware of the atmosphere in the room.

As Wooyoung finished reading the letter, he looked up at Yeosang, his eyes shining with unshed tears. Yeosang reached out, gently wiping away a tear that had escaped down Wooyoung's cheek.

"I didn't know," Wooyoung whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "I had no idea."

Yeosang smiled softly, his heart bursting with happiness and relief.

"I know," he said. "That's why I wrote it down."

Wooyoung curled up even closer to Yeosang, his arms wrapping around his waist as he buried his head in Yeosang's chest.

"I love you too," Wooyoung whispered, the words barely audible.

Yeosang's heart soared at the affirmation, and he held Wooyoung even closer, savoring the warmth and comfort that came with their embrace. In that moment, everything felt perfect, and none of them wanted it to end.