that night

"Hm, thanks," Yeosang responded, his words still muffled as he took the bag from Wooyoung. He tore it open and began munching on the chips.

As his eyes scanned the room, Yeosang suddenly noticed a peculiar expression on Seonghwa's face. Curiosity piqued, he paused mid-bite and followed Seonghwa's gaze, only to realize what had caught his attention.

He remember that the hickey were still new on his neck and shoulders and sigh.
"Woo you said you won't leave hickeys what is this?" Yeosang questioned, a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

Wooyoung blinked, his eyes widening in surprise. "Wait, what? I never said that! When did I say I wouldn't leave hickeys?"

Yeosang's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to recall their previous conversations. "I distinctly remember you saying that you wouldn't mark me like this. You said it was too possessive."

Wooyoung scratched the back of his head, a sheepish smile tugging at his lips. "I... may have said that at some point. But, um, things change, right? And, well, you looked so damn good that night, I couldn't resist."

Yeosang sighed, his annoyance melting into a mix of amusement and fondness. "You're ridiculous, Woo. But I guess I can't complain too much if you think I look good with hickeys."

Wooyoung grinned, relieved that Yeosang didn't seem too upset. "Exactly! I mean, who wouldn't want to show off their beautiful boyfriend, right?"

Yeosang chuckled and shook his head, resuming his snacking on the chips. "You're lucky I love you."

Wooyoung's smile turned soft, his eyes sparkling with affection. "I love you too, Yeosang. And your hickey-covered neck."

They shared a brief, tender moment before the sound of laughter and chatter from their friends in the room brought them back to reality. Yeosang shrugged, deciding that having a few hickeys wasn't a big deal after all.

As long as he had Wooyoung by his side, he was content. And if that meant occasionally flaunting some marks of affection, well, it was a small price to pay for the love they shared.