don't stop

Yeosang whimpered softly, the sound barely escaping his lips as Seonghwa continued to move slowly, his touch igniting a fire within him. The room was dimly lit, the soft glow of the moon casting a gentle streak of light across the bed, illuminating their entangled bodies.

Seonghwa's hands trailed along Yeosang's trembling form, his fingertips teasingly grazing against his flushed skin. With each touch, Yeosang clutched onto the bed sheets tightly, his knuckles turning white from the intensity of his emotions. He could feel the desire building within him, radiating through every nerve, rendering him nearly breathless.

Seonghwa's voice, husky and alluring, broke the silence that enveloped them. "You're so beautiful, Yeosang," he whispered, his warm breath caressing Yeosang's ear. The younger man's heart pounded in his chest, his body quivering in anticipation.

"Please," Yeosang managed to speak, his voice laced with both need and vulnerability. "Don't-- don't stop, Seonghwa..." His pleading lips begged silently for more, his eyes searching Seonghwa's for any sign of hesitation.

But there was none. Seonghwa's eyes burned with an intensity that matched Yeosang's own, and as he leaned in to capture his lips in a searing kiss, Yeosang felt himself give in completely.

Their bodies moved with a rhythm born of years of familiarity, each touch bringing them closer and closer to the edge. In that moment, there was nothing but the two of them, lost in the bliss of pleasure.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms, Yeosang could still feel the heat of Seonghwa's touch on his skin, and he knew that this was exactly where he was meant to be. In the arms of the one he loved, with nothing but the soft light of the moon to bear witness to their passion.

.