steven

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry i never meant to shout at you and accuse you of your old habits. I'm really sorry," Yeosang stammered. Hugging Seonghwa tight. Little footsteps come from the living room, a little head peeking from the door way. Mirae pouting, holding their cat, Steven, in her little arms.

"Steven came back home," Mirae pouted.

"It's okay, Yeosang. I understand," Seonghwa replied, returning the hug with a warm embrace. He appreciated Yeosang's apology and understood that sometimes emotions can get the best of us.

Seonghwa's attention was then drawn to Mirae, his heart melting at the sight of her pouting face. He walked over to her, kneeling down to her level. "Hey, Mirae, I see that Steven is back. Did he miss us too?" he asked, gently brushing her hair away from her face.

Mirae nodded, a small smile appearing on her lips. "Yes, Daddy. I found him outside and he followed me home," she explained, gripping Steven tighter. The cat meowed, seemingly content in Mirae's arms.

"That's wonderful, sweetheart. We missed him too," Seonghwa replied, running a hand through Mirae's hair. "Let's make sure Steven has some food and water. We don't want him to be hungry, do we?"

Mirae shook her head, giggling. "No, we don't want him hungry," she agreed, finally letting go of Steven and placing him gently on the floor.

Seonghwa stood up and walked with Mirae towards the kitchen. Yeosang followed closely behind, feeling relieved that the tension had dissipated and grateful for the love and understanding within their little family.

Together, they made sure Steven had everything he needed and spent the rest of the evening cherishing each other's company, grateful for the love and forgiveness that bound them together.