mesmerised

Seonghwa, mesmerized by Yeosang's adorable reaction, cooed softly. "Awww, so cute," he couldn't help but say, a gentle smile playing on his lips. Yeosang squirmed beneath him, his cheeks turning a rosy shade.

"Yah, stop-" Yeosang started to protest, but Seonghwa cut him off, his heart overflowing with affection for the younger boy. Without giving him a chance to finish his sentence, Seonghwa leaned in and pressed his lips against Yeosang's, a soft, lingering kiss that sent sparks of warmth through their bodies.

As Seonghwa kissed him, his hands delicately cradled Yeosang's face, their fingers interlocking as he gently caressed his cheek. Yeosang, caught off guard by the intensity of their connection, gasped for air when Seonghwa finally pulled back, their lips lingering just for a moment before reluctantly parting.

Whispering with sincerity, Seonghwa gazed into Yeosang's eyes and said, "Love you." His voice, filled with tenderness, conveyed the depth of his emotions for his partner. And before Yeosang could even respond, Seonghwa leaned in once again, capturing his lips in another passionate kiss.

Their kiss was slow, unhurried, each movement drawing them closer, deepening their connection. Time seemed to stand still as they savored the taste of each other, their lips moving in perfect harmony. Yeosang's breath hitched as Seonghwa's hand moved from his cheek to gently trace the outline of his jaw, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

Unable to contain the overwhelming rush of emotions bubbling within him, Yeosang let out a soft moan, their lips momentarily breaking apart. But Seonghwa didn't miss a beat, his lips finding their way back to Yeosang's, his kiss growing more fervent, as if he wanted to convey all the love he felt through this one act.

Their tongues danced in sync, exploring each other's mouths with an intimate familiarity, the sensation causing a delicious ache to pool low in their stomachs. Their bodies pressed together, the heat between them intensifying, as they melted into each other's embrace.

Wrapped in a cocoon of love and desire, Seonghwa and Yeosang lost themselves in this moment, forgetting about the world around them. Their kisses continued, the passion between them building, the room suddenly filled with the sweet sound of their mingling breaths and sighs.

As their mouths finally parted, a thin trail of saliva connected them momentarily before breaking. Seonghwa and Yeosang gazed into each other's eyes, their foreheads touching, as they caught their breath, their faces flushed with a mix of ardor and contentment.

"I love you," Seonghwa whispered again, his voice filled with reverence. And with that declaration hanging in the air, he leaned in to seal their love once more in a breathtaking kiss, igniting a fire within them that only burned brighter with every passing second.