first kiss

Yeosang didn't expect much when he started dating Jongho. The tough guy from a year under him, but Jongho was mature for his age. But today Jongho was unusually clingy and kept pressing kisses on Yeosang's neck.

"Jjongie, are you ok? You don't like to hug me much," Yeosang asked. Rubbing the youngers back to provide comfort.

"Jongho? Baby, i need to know what's wrong," Yeosang whispered,cupping Jongho's face to meet his gaze.

"I'm fine, nothing happened," Jongho pouted. But Yeosang could see though his facade.

"Did something happened?"

"Nothing,"

×

Yeosang rolled on his side, staring at Jongho who was on his phone. He leaned in and kissed him, holding Jongho's cheek. But the younger didn't kiss back.

"Sorry, i don't know how to kiss, that was my first," Jongho whispered. Cheeks flushed.

"Let's go, I'll buy you some snacks from the convenience store, since i stole your first kiss without knowing. Let's go, and I'll kiss you on the way there," Yeosang said with a soft smile, causing Jongho to blush and nod eagerly.

As they walked to the store, Yeosang wrapped an arm around Jongho's waist and placed gentle kisses on his temple, making Jongho smile and lean into his touch.

Once they arrived at the store, Yeosang bought Jongho's favorite snacks and they walked back home, with Jongho stealing kisses on Yeosang's cheek every chance he got.

As they settled on the couch, Jongho turned to Yeosang and spoke softly. "I'm sorry for being distant earlier. I was just nervous about our first kiss. But now, I know I want more of them, with you."

Yeosang smiled and pulled Jongho into a warm hug, peppering his face with kisses. "I want more of them too, Jjongie. Let's make up for lost time, shall we?"

And with that, they spent the rest of the evening lost in each other's embrace, sharing kisses and laughter, knowing that their bond was stronger than ever.