furry friend

Yeosang walked to school with his head down and a blank expression on his face. Seonghwa, his boyfriend, noticed and approached him, asking what was wrong. Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Yeosang, attempting to comfort him and help him relax.

Yeosang muttered, "Nothing," burying his face further into Seonghwa's shoulder. "Just... tired," he admitted, his voice filled with fatigue.

Suddenly, Yeosang blurted out, "You cheated on me," his words accompanied by a slight pout. However, he didn't mean it, and it was clear from his tone.

Confused, Seonghwa asked, "I didn't? What do you mean?" Yeosang reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, showing Seonghwa a picture. It was a snapshot of Seonghwa kissing Yeosang's dog on the head.

As Seonghwa looked at the picture, a mix of surprise and amusement covered his face. "Oh, that? That's not cheating. You know I love your dog as much as I love you," he reassured, grinning.

Yeosang couldn't help but smile, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders. "I know, I was just teasing. It's nice to see you bond with my furry friend," he chuckled.

Seonghwa hugged Yeosang tighter, his hand gently rubbing his back. "You know you're the only one for me, right? No cheating involved," he whispered.

Yeosang nodded, feeling the warmth of Seonghwa's love embracing him. "I know, and I love you too," he whispered back, his weariness slowly fading away as they continued their journey to school, hand in hand.