little session

"What is it?"

"Hold my hand,"

"Of course, Jongho. Is everything ok?" Yeosang asked. His boyfriend was never this clingy.

"I uhh, we've been dating for a year now. I deserve to get a hickey or hickeys," Jongho pouted. Looking at their intertwined hands.

"Sure, come here," Yeosang mused. Leaning in to press kisses on Jongho's neck. Sucking on the skin. "Lie down, it's more comfortable,"

Jongho was naked now. Somehow, Yeosang was also naked. Kissing Jongho's thighs and hips to his waist to his stomach. To his chest, nipples, shoulder, neck, and lips. Though it took very very slow and Jongho already came two time by now, stomach covered in his and Yeosang's cum.

"Should i suck you off?"

"NO! No Yeosang, I'm tired. I want to sleep," Jongho whined.

"Ok, let me clean you first," Yeosang chuckled, squeezing Jongho's tip teasingly.

"Yeosang-" Jongho groaned, his body trembling as Yeosang cleaned him up with a warm cloth.

As Jongho drifted off to sleep, Yeosang kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you, Jongho."

"I love you too," Jongho mumbled, already half asleep.

Yeosang smiled, pulling the blanket over them both as they settled into a peaceful slumber, their love wrapped around them like a warm embrace.

×

Jongho woke up a few hours later, finding Yeosang still holding him and sun down.

"What time is it, Yeosangie?" Jongho mumbled sleepily, trying to see the time on the clock by the bedside table.

Yeosang, who was also stirring awake, checked his phone and replied, "It's almost midnight, Jongho. We fell asleep after our little...session."

Jongho blushed, remembering the events of earlier. "Hmm, sorry about that. I guess I was just really tired."

Yeosang chuckled and kissed Jongho's cheek. "It's okay, love. I enjoyed every moment with you."

Jongho smiled, feeling warm and content in Yeosang's arms. "I love you, Yeosangie."

"I love you too, Jongho," Yeosang whispered, holding him closer as they both drifted back to sleep, wrapped in each other's love.