lazy day

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and Yeosang found himself cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, his phone in hand as he scrolled through social media.

Seonghwa, who had been out running errands, came home to find Yeosang curled up on the couch. He smiled inwardly at how adorable Yeosang looked as he approached the couch.

"Hey, little one. Whatcha up to?" Seonghwa asked as he placed his bags on the coffee table.

Yeosang looked up from his phone and grinned at Seonghwa. "Just relaxing, hyung. What did you get at the store?"

Seonghwa tucked a bag of groceries into the kitchen before returning to where Yeosang sat on the couch. "Oh, just a few things we needed," he replied, taking a seat next to Yeosang.

Yeosang leaned his head against Seonghwa's shoulder. "Hyung, could you cuddle me?" he asked softly.

Seonghwa wrapped an arm around Yeosang's shoulders, pulling him closer. "Of course," he said, his voice gentle and reassuring.

The two of them spent the next hour on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms. They talked about inconsequential things, their conversation punctuated by soft laughter as they enjoyed each other's company.

Eventually, Seonghwa got up to start making dinner while Yeosang stayed on the couch, his eyes drooping sleepily. As Seonghwa worked, he glanced over at Yeosang every so often, admiring how peaceful his boyfriend looked as he slept.

When dinner was ready, Seonghwa woke Yeosang gently and helped him to the table to eat. They shared a delicious meal, chatting idly as they finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen.

As the night wore on, the two of them settled back onto the couch, Seonghwa once again holding Yeosang close. "I could get used to this," Seonghwa said softly as Yeosang snuggled into his chest. "It feels like home."

Yeosang smiled, his eyes closed. "Me too, hyung. Me too."