nap

Wooyoung waddled to the living room, head fuzzy from having just woke up from a nap. He honestly wanted to continue sleeping or never wake up, but he needed to cook for Yeosang and himself dinner.

"Hey, come here," Yeosang smiled and pat the empty space on the couch. Wooyoung rubbed his eyes a bit more and slumped next to the older. Resting his head on Yeosang's shoulder and closed his eyes. He pulled his legs up and hugged them to his chest to get comfortable.

Yeosang carved his fingers through Wooyoung's hair in a soothing motion and rubbed his back with his other hand. Feeling the youngers press his face on his shoulder made Yeosang smile softly. He knew Wooyoung loved physical affection, especially when he was feeling tired or overwhelmed.

"Did you have a good nap, baby?" Yeosang asked, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Wooyoung nodded sleepily, his eyes still closed. "Mmm, yeah. But I could use another one, to be honest," he mumbled, snuggling closer to Yeosang.

Yeosang chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of Wooyoung's head. "Well, we can always nap after dinner. But right now, I want you to help me cook. I can't do it alone, you know," he teased, giving Wooyoung's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

Wooyoung groaned softly but obliged, sitting up and stretching his limbs before standing up. "Fine, fine. Let's get this over with so we can nap sooner," he said, dragging his feet towards the kitchen.

Yeosang followed him, still smiling at the sight of his sleepy and groggy boyfriend. He knew Wooyoung needed his rest, but he also enjoyed spending time with him, even if it meant cooking together. As they started preparing dinner, Yeosang couldn't help but feel grateful for these small moments of domesticity with Wooyoung by his side.