chapter 6

Welp.

There's that.

Dyslexia.

Wow.

He actually had it.

This is great.

He's not just a freak.

Thank fucking god.

Levi moved across the halls, out of Steven's office where he had just had some meeting with some random man.

The boy had a bright smile on his face, despite the constant negative emotions flitting across his head.

He even ignored the two boys clearly staring at him from their lockers.

"It's definitely him."

Scott frowned and looked at his best friend, raising a brow.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Scott, he's new. He comes into this school, you see a green light around him, he's freaking suspicious before Erica even gets turned, then she gets bit and suddenly is infatuated by him or whatever, and then that thing at the garage, which is green by the way. All the signs point to him."

A thought came across Scott's head, a subtle smirk appearing on his face.

"Are you jealous?"

Stiles opened his mouth in defence but found it hard to say anything.

"Wh- me- jea- jealous? Why would I be jealous?"

He shrugged, starting to walk off as the boy with a buzz cut followed after him.

"You've been obsessed with him since he got here. Now he's got Erica."

"I have not been obsessed with him!" Scott sped up slightly, leaving him in the dust, "Scott! I'm not! I'm not obsessed with him!"

Two girls that were walking past at the time stopped to give him what the hell stares.

He threw his arms up and stormed off in the other direction.

Sat in his Biology class, Levi shuffled awkwardly in his seat. He was sat a table with two others, directly in the middle of them.

One was a blond, sharp jawline and cheekbones. The other a brunette with light blue eyes.

For some reason, they both say right next to him, almost touching their shoulders.

He assumed they just didn't care for personal space and thought because they were too cool, they could have as much space as they wanted.

On one side, he felt a cocky ego, but deep down a sense of isolation and fear of disappointment. On the other, an overwhelming feel of need for power, and loneliness.

What was it with teens and seclusion these days?

As the teacher droned on, the pair seemed to subconsciously get closer together, practically squishing him between their bodies.

"Powis right?"

He jerked his head up at the sound of his name, seeing the blond look at him briefly before turning back to the teacher.

"Yeah..."

The boy next to him seemed to be listening in as well but said nothing.

"You coming to the game tonight?"

He frowned.

"Game? Like football game?"

Scoffing, the blond shook his head. "No, Beacon Hills is all about lacrosse. So, you gonna come?"