chapter 11

Switching the timeline a bit so I can add levi to some scenes without creating plot holes but probably creating more! Yayy

Limping, Levi made his way, very slowly down the hall. He tried his best to avoid the raging teenagers rushing to their first class.

The small brunette kept his face blank, but he was screaming internally.

Very loudly.

Every step he took, he could feel every bruise and every cut on his body. Like he was highlighting them with his own mind.

Grinding his teeth together, and his green eyes glaring at the floor, he didn't even notice a certain Isaac Lahey watching him from the end of the hall.

He could smell the dried blood from under the boy's oversized jacket.

Erica stood next to him, her stare also happened to be on the shorter teenager getting closer to them.

She smirked, unaware of the realisation on her 'friend's' face as he continued staring at him.

"You know, I think he'd be the perfect boyfriend. I mean, he's so... Hot. And empathetic." Her pearly white teeth showed through her grin. "Do you think he'd wanna go out with me?"

Isaac, who hadn't exactly been listening all that much, frowned and turned to her.

"No."

Erica rolled her eyes, "why? Jealous? I'm sure we could convince him to go for both of us. Maybe we could take him to the club later, hm?"

His frown deepened into a scowl.

Ignoring her, the boy walked away and toward him, determination on his features.

The black eyes, the scratches, the dried blood, the limp.

So familiar yet so far away from him.

Scott and Stiles walked through the halls, discussing ways to find Jackson. He'd ran off, as his Kanima self, after last night at the McCall residence.

They were unable to find him.

And here they were.

But as Stiles walked, he spotted Levi's back a few metres away.

Unconsciously, his lips stretched into a smile.

After yesterday, in his car, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Which was awful because he knew now that if he was trying, Levi would be able to feel it.

Probably.

At least he thought that was how it worked.

It's just- he felt... Connected to him.

Somehow.

Like, he was meant to know more about him.

Which was completely crazy.

And maybe his mind was just making it up. Because of Lydia's rejection at the dance? Because he felt all alone now Scott had Allison?

Who knew.

But, it felt real.

And that's all that mattered to him.

He wanted to call out to the boy, start another conversation, but before he even opened his mouth, he witnessed none other than Isaac Lahey whisk him away and into another room.

Too busy watching him, he had failed to notice Scott ditching him to go with his girlfriend somewhere.

Great...