chapter 12

Levi stared at the queue in front him, lust, horniness and a need to get pissed surrounding him.

He felt his body tense up at the feeling, immediately stepping back in hope of getting the fuck out of there. Unfortunately for him, he stepped right into the two betas who had dragged the boy out of his home and to this club.

It looked more like an abandoned warehouse to him, but hey, he was never going to say anything to them.

They looked like they'd kill him if they ruined this for them.

He felt Isaac breathing down his neck, "come on. We're just gonna go in, dance, have some drinks and have fun. Then we'll take you home. Promise."

Levi sighed.

Although, it wasn't like he could exactly disagree.

He never stood a chance against them.

Fucking werewolves.

"Fine. But I didn't bring any money s-"

"Don't worry," Erica grinned, Levi only now looking at the pair properly. They both wore their stupid leather jackets, but now they actually looked like they tried to look hot, not just the fact that it happened. Isaac has styled his curls widely, and he had put on a nice green shirt for once. He looked... Great. Erica, wow. She had bright red lipstick on and very on point smokey eyes. "We took Derek's card."

She waved about the card in the air, before pushing him forward as the line moved.

Behind them, Scott and Stiles watched,  hiding every time one of them looked around.

The McCall boy raised a mocking brow upon seeing the trio.

"So, who's Danny going with tonight?"

Stiles whisked his head round to his friend, "what? Why would I know about Dan-" his face fell. "Shit."

Scott smirked, chuckling quietly to himself before his gaze rose to the roof of the club.

"Well, glad you're jealous." He gestures to his eye line, causing Stiles to look up too, catching a brief sight if a lizard's figure crawling across quickly. "Found him."

They noticed the line began moving quicker, and followed after them, only to get blocked by the bouncer. Which they found strange immediately, notcing Isaac, Erica and Levi had all gotten in, when he knew for a fact they had no IDs.

They were kicked out to the side, going to the back door.

I'm sure we all know how that played out.

The feelings got stronger as they got in, Levi limping by a few strangers to get to an empty space Isaac pointed him to.

He stopped as they reached in, turning to face the two with a raised brow, already feeling faint just by being near it.

The boy looked around, taking in the scene in front of him.

Couples were making out as they grinded against each other, and it took him a while to see that nearly all couples were boys and boys, girls and girls. He even saw Danny moving his hips against an older boy, grinning seduxtively at him.

"Is this a gay club?"

Erica looked around too, feigning cluelessness. "Huh... I guess it is. Weird. Didn't see that on the poster. Oh well, why don't we go get some drinks?"

Levi frowned, feeling her deceit but decided not to comment on it.

All he wanted was to just get this over with and go home.