chapter 10

Warning: abuse.

Allison had offered to take Lydia home. Scott was going his best to track the Kanima, or rather Jackson, and Derek had walked off to...

Wherever the hell it was he went.

That just left Stiles and Levi, the latter frozen on the spot as he processed everything.

Or tried to, at least.

He barely even noticed the taller boy getting closer to him with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Do you need a lift home?"

Levi frowned.

Home.

He shouldn't have gone to the stupid study group. He didn't even learn anything. Now he was too late to go home without a harsh welcoming from his dad.

"No. Thanks, though."

The smaller brunette shoved his shaking hands into his jeans pockets, getting ready to walk home.

Easier said than done.

He had no idea where he was or how to get there from Scott's house.

Not that he would ever tell Stiles that.

A hand was placed on his shoulder, causing the green-eyed teen to glance over, spotting the honey-doe-eyed stare.

"Please just let me take you home. I'll explain everything, alright?"

He could feel the desperation.

It seeped into him.

Made him more willing to take up the offer.

Sometimes he wished his wasn't an empath.

But then that would change his entire life, wouldn't it?

"Fine. Where's your car?"

Levi blankly stared at the blue jeep in front of him, a huge dent on the front and scratches visible on every door. He noticed the tires looked a little flat.

"Is this safe? It looks a little... Saw trappy."

Stiles rolled his eyes and hopped into the driver's seat.

"Get in."

Hesitantly, the Powis teen clambered into the death trap his companion called 'Roscoe' on their way there.

He shut the door, cringing as it slammed a little too harshly, fearing it would cause the entire vehicle to fall apart.

Somehow, it stayed together.

Just.

They drove in an awkward silence the entire way, apart from Levi's quiet mutters of directions.

He was half tempted to tell him to take him out of town. Maybe to Mexico.

Sure as hell better than going home.

But he knew he'd have to face it at some point.

Soon enough, maybe too soon, Stiles stopped the car and parked up outside the small little house with dead plants outside.

The honey eyed brunette scanned it quickly, wondering how on earth Levi could live in a place like that.

Shrugging it off, Stiles turned his body to face the other boy, "what do you want to know?"

"Seriously?" Confused, the Stilinski raised his brows slowly, silently asking what? "What do you mean? What do I want to know? Everything. Stiles, I want to know everything about everyone in your little clique."