𖦷 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡𖦷

cold nights

age: 14
mom: scarlett
dad: colin

-

2ND PERSON POV
You slowly wandered down the stairs, your blanket trailing behind you as you stomped down the stairs, your foot banging off each wooden step as you landed, purposefully creating a loud noise.

"Y/n, can you quieten down?" Scarlett shouted from the living room, you just ignored her and jumped from the bottom step, you were freezing, ice cold and when you're cold you tend to get agitated easier and more frustrated.

Scarlett never understood why but you've done it but ever since you were a baby the cold had always made you cranky.

"What are you doing?" Scarlett asks looking at you weirdly as you come into the living room, like a dementor from Harry Potter, you just grumbled and sat next to her on the sofa, falling into her side.

"I'm freezing! Aren't you like rich?! Why don't you have the heating on" You blurted out, moving to pull your legs up onto the sofa and you buried yourself into her side.

"Well, yes but the heating is on dear" Scarlett said and ran her hand up and down your side, you shivered into her side and watched as your dad entered the room, sitting beside you, placing his hand on your leg.

"It's boiling in here!" Colin spoke leaning back against the sofa, you turned to give and scowled before turning back into Scarlett's side and staring at the wall.

"Ooh, the grinch is cold" Colin jokes, Scarlett chuckles and looks down at you, stroking your hair, you let out a loud sigh and change from sitting next to your dad to sitting on the other side of Scarlett, away from him.

You sat with your back to Scarlett's side and pulled her arm around so it was around your stomach and chest whilst you played with her fingers and rings.

"Hot cocoa?" Scarlett asks you, running her fingers through your hair, you nod her head and hold her hand tighter hoping she was the one leaving to make it, luckily it was your dad.

"Come on, you don't need to be grumpy, it's just a little cold" Scarlett said shifting a little and wrapping both her arms around you, patting your stomach.

"But it hurts" Scarlett sighs and kisses the top of your head, you had a cold allergy, which was strange, it was called urticaria, the cold air making you swell and itch if in it for too long.

You pulled Scarlett's arm tighter and wrapped it around your shoulder, running your finger over the back of her hand.

"Christmas movie mama?" You ask turning to look at her, her green eyes looking into yours, tilting her head slightly as she smiles gently, her actions making you look away as you blush.

"Of course my sweet love" Scarlett pulled you closer so you were cuddled into her better now, she wrapped her arm around your body and patted your bottom softly, then your dad came back into the room.

"Thanks dad" You says happily taking the mug from him and blowing slightly before taking a sip of the warm liquid, your body warming up slightly.

"Christmas movie mama" You repeat and shake her arm frustratedly as she leans back and watches the Tv which is still playing on the news.

Scarlett jumps up slightly and changes the channel onto a Christmas movie she knows you all like, you smile and place your head on her chest, wrapping her arm around her waist and making yourself comfy.

"Dad, is it gonna snow this year?" You ask looking up at her dad, he shrugs his shoulders and continues to rub his fingers up and down Scarlett's arms.

"I think it's too cold to snow sweetheart, it's gotta be zero degrees" He says, tickling the back of your head, you nod your head and look back at the Tv which was a snow falling scene which is where you'd originally got the question from.

-

This is severely short but i'm so tired and have no ideas ❤️