That Day - The Fall of Shinganshina: Part 2

~Elias POV~

We finally got to the shore, as I was carrying Carla while Mikasa, Eren, and Hannes are running through the crowd to get help.

Elias: Help! We need help here! Got any first aid?!

Soldier: Right here, young man! I'll see what I can find.

The soldier brought the four of us onto the boat as I laid Carla down. When I lifted up the skirt, Carla kicked me in the face with an angry face with a dark red blush.

Hey, I understand where she's coming from, but then again, she needs help. I gotta do what I can to help.

Carla: What the hell do you think you're doing young man!

Elias: I'm just checking your leg! You need help.

I rubbed my face, trying to ease the pain from the kick as Carla relented by saying...

Carla: Do what you need to do, but no funny business.

Elias: Yes ma'am.

I rolled the skirt up to see what was wrong, but I saw that her leg is completely crushed, bruised to shit.

Elias: Can we get some first aid here?

The soldier returned with alcohol, bandages, and a splint. I didn't mind it, considering that we need all the materials and supplies we can get right now until we find a doctor.

Soldier: All we have is a couple bandages and some alcohol. Sorry.

Elias: That'll have to do. Thanks again.

Soldier: Not a problem.

The soldier left as I tied a tourniquet around Carla's leg. What I'm gonna do is gonna suck more than a hooker at a Christmas party.

Elias: Mikasa, Eren, Hannes, I need you to hold her down.

Carla: What you plan on doing?

Elias: There's no other way. You want your leg to get better or not?

Carla: Whatever you say. Let me get a sip first.

I handed her the bottle of alcohol and she takes a sip before I could try to move the leg straight, so I can put the splint on and bandage it to where Carla can get proper medical care.

Grisha's not here, so for the time being, this is what we have to do.

Carla: Go.

I moved her leg straight as Carla bit on a piece of leather to keep herself from screaming. I hated seeing her like this, but if we want her to get better, this is what we have to do.

Carla: MMMMMMMMM!

Carla tried to move but she couldn't because of Eren, Mikasa, and Hannes holding her down and I was trying to get this leg back to 25% AT LEAST.

Elias: Shh. You're fine.

She had tears in her eyes as I really needed to make sure she's okay.

Elias: I'm sorry you're in pain, but you need to pull through. Can you do that for me?

Carla: Mhm-hmmm.

Elias: Good. That's what I wanna hear.

I put the splint on, but we had to do the hard part, lifting it to where I have to wrap it and keep it tight to where it's not too uncomfortable and it can heal a lot better.