A Dim Light Amid Deapair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1

(A/N: So, after looking for a faceclaim for Elias, this is what I can come up with as I wanted him to look like this:

Just know that this isn't mine and I can't take the credit for it. It's not AI generated or anything, just something I found on the internet to have what I'm looking for.

And don't worry, I have something else in mind for his physique and a potential fight with a certain Leonhart.

Hopefully you guys liked this and without any further ado, let's get into the chapter!)

~Elias POV~

Sadies: Hey! Mop top!

Armin: Sir!

Sadies: What do they call you, maggot!

Armin: I'm Armin Arlert, from Shinganshina, sir!

Sadies: Wow, seriously? Who'd gave you such a dumb ass name?!

Armin: My grandfather, sir!

Sadies: Cadet Arlert! Why are you here!

Armin: To help humanity overcome the Titans!

Sadies: That's delightful to hear! You're gonna be a great light snack for 'em! Row 2, about face!

Row 2, including Armin, faced the other way as Sadies now walked over to Mikasa and I.

I was ready for whatever shit he was gonna throw at me as I was looking forward to it.

Sadies: You look familiar! What's your name and why are you here!

Elias: Sir, my name is Elias Heinrich from Shinganshina, and I'm here to join the Scout Regiment and bring honor to my father's legacy!

Sadies: William Heinrich. I was beside him during the 52nd Expedition! He died a legend, and now for his son to join the Scouts in his honor, I have the utmost respect for you, although it's suicidal. Moving on! What's your name young lady!

Mikasa(saluting): Mikasa Ackerman from Shinganshina District!

Sadies: Why are you here!

Mikasa: To join the Scouts and reclaim what was once ours!

Sadies: Delightful to hear!

He then moved onto a tall young man with red blonde hair and he had a smug smile on his face.

To me, there are people who think they have what it takes to be a soldier, but they don't want to stay in the front lines to sacrifice their lives to retake our land. I hate those kinds of people.

I called them cowards throughout my life as the son of a Scout, but in reality, they're just pussy little bitches who need their assholes powdered to where they can finally say that they're going to war with the titans.