Glory Of Love (Side Story)

(A/N: This is after the attack on Trost and between the time of their gear being inspected and Eren being tried for his actions in Trost, so this is a way to make a certain relationship official.

Hope you guys enjoy it.)

~Elias POV~

After helping with sorting out the bodies and laying them to rest, I had to see if Mikasa was up for the both of us spending time together.

I did say we should after the mission in Trost and whatnot so the timing happened to work out for us, but the problem was that I had trouble finding her in Sina.

Then, I heard a voice behind me.

?????: Elias.

(A/N: I recommend playing this song now as it's about to happen.)

I looked at her as she was still smiling after all of what we had to go through, which really surprised me since she rarely shows any emotion, and strong from the slap she had to give me after cheating death against a Titan at one point during the battle.

Mikasa: We did it.

I smiled before I said this...

Elias: Yeah, we did. The hole is sealed up and we made history, thanks to everyone who sacrificed their lives and to Eren's capability.

We hugged as Mikasa seemed to feel so happy about everything we've done. We've taken back Trost as this is the first step to taking back our home, which I'm all for.

Not only that, I'm 5' 10" and she's 5' 7"...

so the fact that she's slightly shorter than me is just so funny to know

...so the fact that she's slightly shorter than me is just so funny to know.

I looked to walk away, but I just remembered that wanted to ask Mikasa if she was still up for me taking her out.

I walked back over to where she was and I had to shoot my shot. If I didn't, I would've lost the chance.

So, here it comes.

Elias: Hey, uh, Mikasa?

Mikasa: Yeah?

Elias: How about you and I, hang a bit? Go somewhere?

She smiled at me and said...

Mikasa: I would love that.

Elias: Let's go then.

We started to walk towards some buildings on Trost, just trying to get to the top of one so we can look down below and have some fun with each other's company.