Primal Desire - The Struggle For Trost: Part 6

(A/N: You see, these are the kind of messages that makes me smile and feel like that I did do a great job on a lot of stories and being an inspiration to many who love wrestling or any kind of books in general, but according to insomnia (imagine i...

(A/N: You see, these are the kind of messages that makes me smile and feel like that I did do a great job on a lot of stories and being an inspiration to many who love wrestling or any kind of books in general, but according to insomnia (imagine if the diagnosis were a person), it should fuck off and grab the dirtiest part of its asshole.

What I mean is that I've been suffering from insomnia lately to where I can't sleep at night and I only sleep during the day and I haven't been able to get better about it.

The melatonin doesn't work, the Benadryl doesn't work, so if you see a chapter or whatever during the night time, over here in NY it is just that early in the fucking morning, just know that it's chewing me up and spitting me out like I do with so many chapters. It's just something I'm suffering from and there's a 50/50 chance I might die from this because I did learn that it can kill if not treated.

If I die from insomnia in the near future, then so be it, but at least I appreciate all your love and support after writing these stories for all of you. It makes me happy to know that you enjoy what I put on the table.

It's just that humbling.

So without anymore blabbering, let's just get into it.)

~Elias POV~

Shitstain and I were running from the Titan that was trying to kill us, but then, I saw something in the distance.

It turned out to be a poor fellow cadet, crushed underneath debris, with his/her gear sticking out.

Elias: Jean, I see some ODM gear. It's not much, but it'll definitely help you.

Jean: You sure?

Elias: I'm sure! Let me distract it first and then you go do your thing, alright?

Jean: Sounds good!

Elias: And when you're done, let me get those tubes from your gear. I'm almost out!

Jean: You're lucky it's a quarter empty. I'll get them off as quick as I can, but for now, go!

Elias: Thanks Shitstain.

Jean: No problem! Wait, what?!

I flew around and got the Titan's attention by yelling at it...

Elias: Come on you ugly piece of shit! I'm a tasty snack to your liking!

That was way out of context, but whatever the hell.