Shoot Interview 1

(A/N: This is just to show that this book ain't done. I want to prove that I plan on working on a chapter, but for right now, this is the only way to let you guys know.

Hope you enjoy this because I sure had a lot of fun writing this!)

Elias: My dad always did something different for the cadet corps, but he would train them and be successful. It was also where I was born at one point, which was Ovurd District, Wall Sina. So he went to Fritz and said, "I'd like to move back to Sina and try to help the future generations of soldiers because they need to know the horrors of war sooner than later", and he was allowed to. Not only that, my mom was pregnant with me at the time, so it was hard for her to be prepared for my arrival and by the time I came out of mom's beef flaps, that's when my dad helping with the training of the cadets came into play. He wanted my mom to, you know, take me away somewhere I felt more safe. They thought of Shinganshina because they were good friends with the Jaegers and thought I'd be better off with them because they wanted to keep me as their secret from everyone they've known.

Interviewer: What about Hange? You guys knew each other for years, right?

Elias: That's true because she was and still is the fun aunt I've never had. I would play with her and she would play with me as my dad and mom went to fight the Titans. I wasn't used in any of her experiments, but I would be subjected to helping her with some of that stuff. Anyway, after my dad got killed and my mom hid me, that was when Hange started to slow down with babysitting me and wanting to focus on trying to take back the land from the Titans. I wasn't against it because I know for a fact that a soldier putting his/her life on the line was important and they should be commended for doing so. And I learned that Sadies was having a hard time training cadets, but he always had his shit together, meaning he would sort out every single topic of combat, logistics, or any kind of subject regarding warfare. And the one guy, he was the worst, and you already met him at Eren's trial since he was on the opposing side, and that was when the government started grooming, like grooming a pedophile, to groom Nile Dawk for my dad's spot. Sadies and my dad fought together in the scouts and they trusted each other to where they were brothers, the difference was that Sadies didn't trust him that well while Dawk couldn't handle his panties in a bunch.

Elias then had to say it about Dawk because he hated him for years after he learned about this story.

Elias: I mean, Nile didn't know what the fuck he was doing. You know, I'm sorry Nile, you know you're a blithering fucking idiot and you're a douche, so, he would...

Interviewer: Does anybody like him?

Elias: No. Nobody does. Nobody does. I mean, from what I know, his dad's only regret was releasing him from his nutsack.

The interviewer laughed silently as Elias continues.

Elias: So, what Nile would do, he would take cadets right underneath Sadies and would take them out of the corps for good. Like, I wish I was kidding, from what I was told growing up, he would tell Sadies, "I had to tell them to leave." Sadies would go, "Well, are they gonna come back to finish their training?" Nile would say, "Oh no. No. When I tell them to leave, that's it. They're not coming back to pursue their dream of being a soldier." It was such a facepalming moment that when I heard about this, I personally wanted to castrate him, send his balls to his father, and then feed his dead body to the boars.

Elias coughs as he starts to light a cigarette.

Elias: One time, Sadies was looking ready to go and train the cadets until Nile showed up with more, right in front of Sadies. I remember word for word about that conversation because Sadies said, "Who the hell are these guys?" Nile said, "These are our new recruits, stick them in." Sadies, "I can't stick them in. I already got the fucking schedule planned out." They would go back and forth on it as it was such a mess. Let me tell you a story about a cadet that he fucked and mind-r a p e d out of the military. He could've been a great soldier, he was good looking, he had the brains, the muscles, the heart, everything, and Nile took away his pride.