2 Episodes In 1

~Elias POV~

Soon after we discovered Eren being a Titan, we were surrounded by the Garrison regiment and, can you believe it? I mean, who the hell would've thought that Kitz Woerman, an old buddy of my father, had to take part in this cornering, just because he was a coward?

From the look of things, he wants to take down Eren and guess what? I'm not gonna let that happen.

Woerman: Eren Jaeger! Mikasa Ackerman! Elias Heinrich! And Armin Arlert! The four of you have committed an act of high treason!

What the shit is he talking about?

While I thought that, Kitz kept talking...

Woerman: Any attempt to move while you stand now! Anything I deem suspicious will be met with cannon fire! Do NOT test me! Answer carefully!

All of us were shocked but I was pissed off. I know that Eren had no control of himself as a Titan, but he wasn't in on the attack of Trost. He just didn't know that it would come to this: people finding out what happened.

Right now, I wish my father was still here so he could yell into Woerman's ear, "That is my son and his friends. They didn't do anything wrong, you dumb bitch!"

I wanted to get everyone out of here because if they fire onto us after Eren gives the wrong answer, they'd kill us.

Woerman: Son of a bitch is playing innocent. Answer me, damn you! Evasion will get you nowhere! Don't try to stall with pretend ignorance! You won't stand a chance! You'll be blown to hell before you can assume your true form! Please! Scores of us saw it happen! You emerged from the carcass of a fallen Titan in full view of your comrades! A creature of unknown origin, ability, or allegiance has slipped through and infiltrated Wall Rose, and that creature is you. Under the circumstances, your being sanctioned by His Majesty is neither here nor there. You are a risk I am well within my rights to eliminate! I will not let the situation stand! Every moment I squander mulling over your supposed innocence puts us all in further jeopardy from attack by the Armored Titan! Hell! For all I'm aware, you're a tactical diversion-

Elias: Hey, Woerman!

He was surprised to see me as I had to cut him off before any more bullshit was gonna come out of his mouth.

Sure enough, he was gonna cut me off, but I was faster on the draw and one step ahead of this dumbass.

Elias: You don't want to admit that you're a coward because Eren was able to take down at least a dozen titans before we made it to HQ, and I only killed half of them, give or take, but whereas you and your friends, you screwed us out of living and acted as a pussy little bitch, yeah!

He was furious, but I kept talking.

Elias: Eren is not the enemy. The enemy is out there...

I saw Woerman talking to his friend who had short white hair and oval shaped glasses about something but I had to call it out.

He was obviously not giving one clit shit less about what I was saying, so yeah, I'm gonna get his attention.

Elias: He's the one- HEY! You keep talking to that white haired bitch, and I'll come over and slap that jaw off your face!

Woerman looked at me with fear because I had him where I wanted, but I'm looking to finish this...

Elias: Eren is human, but you see him differently just because you felt like it! If you can't open your eyes, then I don't know what to tell you. Woerman, if my dad was here, he'd drop your ass harder than your mom did down a flight of stairs!