Eve Of The Counteroffensive: Part 2

(A/N: Before we begin, I wanna make something clear: there will be something that will probably not make any sense since I already established it in the bio.

If you need context, I recommend rereading the first paragraph of the bio because I actually feel stupid putting this idea in, but it's only for story purposes as I wanted to do it the first time I wrote an AOT book.

Anyway, back to it.)

~With Elias~

Soon after the trial, I was assigned to go with Eren, Levi Squad, and some more of the Scout Regiment's members to check out an old Scout's base, where it turns out to be in the woods, which I'm all for.

Not only that, although I'm now a part of the Scouts with Eren, since I've got relations to Hange and the others with my dad fighting alongside them, I've been promoted already to Vice Captain, which is kinda unexpected, but nobody's gonna hear me complaining. Hey, it may sound like it's favoritism and nepotism, but let me explain why I'm promoted to Vice Captain.

The reason why I've been promoted to VC is because of a group that I'll be in charge of that Hange created herself. It's not really an official organization, it's more so of an undercover organization to help take down Titans much more effectively.

We call it the "Titan Killer Corps", or TKC for short.

The reason why it's called "Titan Killer Corps" is because it's a group of elite soldiers that can kill Titans much more brutal than the scout regiment themselves. And the best part about it all is that I get to choose who will be a part of the group and the first person I'm choosing is Mikasa, okay?

Yes, I know, it's obvious because she's my girlfriend, but she's also very skilled at killing Titans to make up for my decision. I'm gonna be at the Scout Regiment commencement in a day or two because that's when I'm going to announce those who are going to be in the Titan Killer Corps.

Before I went with Eren and Team Levi to the HQ, I had to say goodbye to Mikasa and Armin as I was leaving in a bit.

I was also given a horse...

Oh, sorry. Not that one.

This is my horse...