Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1

~Elias POV; Earlier~

Since I was fixed up for the operation, I decided to come over to my friends and where Mikasa was. They were all just joking around and just talking trash, but then, Conny had to bring out the "serious question".

I snuck up behind them as Conny said this...

Conny: So, if Jean and Elias get into a fist fight, who would win?

I surprised them with...

Elias: If it was me and Shitstain, me with the first punch, hands down!

Mikasa hugged me as I shook everyone's hand.

Sasha: Hey!

Conny: You looking good!

Krista, on the other hand, hugged me out of nowhere.

Mikasa was furious and she looked like she wanted to kill Krista, but I subtly waved at her and she stood down, knowing that it could end badly if she hurt Krista, knowing how Bitchface, I mean, Ymir, was gonna take that.

Krista: Are you doing, okay?

Elias: I'll be fine, Krista. Don't worry.

Ymir: So, what are you doing here, blondie?

Elias: I heard that some of the new badass Scouts are gonna be a part of an expedition to find the path to Shinganshina.

Armin: That's awesome to here!

Reiner: Don't just stand there, show us the scar.

Elias: Alright.

I took off my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt to reveal the scar, which is about half a foot long and the stitches were just taken out a few weeks ago as it was healing up from me not moving it that much.

Elias: What do you think?

They all groaned and cringed while Mikasa was shaken up.

Conny: Definitely need to cover that up before someone gets sick.

Elias: Yeah. Right.

Jean: I've seen worse.

Elias: Really? What is that?

Jean didn't come up with anything after that and just kept his mouth shut.

I mean, Shitstain can't really come up with anything to feel better about himself. He talks when he should listen.

Elias: Well, we should get going. Erwin would want us to get packed up for the expedition.

Bertholt: Yeah.

We all packed up and looked to get going towards Calanth District in Wall Rose, but Levi had to come up to me with an angry look, like he always did.

Levi: Hey.

I looked at him as he said,

Levi: That takes six weeks to several months to heal, you know?

Elias: I'm fine, Levi. No big deal.

Levi: Really?

He then started to pat me on my shoulder very stiffly, making me wince in pain, but I grit my teeth and kept a straight face..

Levi: You're saying you'll be fine?

He then pat me again, this time even more stiff, making me grit my teeth again while I'm in pain.