The First Battle - The Struggle For Trost: Part 1

~Elias POV~

Elias: Get down!

As the CT swiped his hand and destroyed the cannons, we retreated down the wall, but Samuel starts falling unconscious.

Conny: Samuel!

Sasha started running and fired one of her anchors into Samuel's calf, saving him from the fall.

That was ingenious on her part, I'll give her that much.

Elias: Nice save, Potato Girl!

Eren: Everyone, blades out! This is our chance! Don't let it get away!

Elias: Eren! Get back here!

I feeling conflicted already about letting him go, but I remembered the promise I made to Carla: protect Eren at all costs.

Elias: Goddammit!

As Eren landed on the Wall, he stared at the CT as it stares back while I soon joined him.

Eren: You. It's been a while.

Elias: And this time, you won't get away. Let's kill him together! This is for our home!

Eren: Got it!

As Eren and I flew around, steam was being exported and at the last second, we tried to swing our swords at the nape, but the CT disappeared.

I decided to look below us, but I saw nothing as Titans were EVERYWHERE.

Conny: Eren! Elias!

Soon after that, we flew back up to meet with our friends, but we had to find out why the Titans are here after 5 whole years.

Elias: Exactly like five years ago! He appeared and then vanished!

Eren: We have to get back to the supply depot and refuel.

Elias: Agreed but in order to get there, we need someone to hold the Titans off. And that someone is me.

All of them gasped as I was really wanting to go myself. They need to get to the freaking garrison and get suited up for real.

Eren: Elias, are you crazy? You'll be killed.

Elias: Maybe, but I wanna make sure everyone gets evacuation underway. Don't wait for me. I'll come back to find you guys.

Samuel: Don't get yourself killed.

Elias: I don't plan on it.

Eren: I'll tell Mikasa where you are.

Elias: Get off the wall! Don't make me throw you off!

Eren and the group left as I stayed behind to kill titans, just to give everyone time. I flew around and managed to slice off the napes of more than six Titans.

Elias: It's nap time kids!

~10 Minutes Later~

While I was looking for more titans to kill, keeping an eye on my gas and blades, I heard some young boys screaming in fear as being surrounded by three titans in a corner.

Not wanting them to die, I flew over and distracted the titans.

Elias: You want a snack? Come get me!

The titans turned around and try to chase me, but using my speed, I turned around, took out the eyes, and sliced the napes, killing them.

As they were down, I walked towards the two boys, petrified.