Flaw - The Struggle For Trost: Part 5

~Elias POV~

I was really trying to get to Mikasa and it looked like she wasn't hurt, which was a huge relief. Eren's Titan looked like it he wanted to attack me again, so I jumped out of the way before it hit me.

Mikasa: ELIAS!!!

Mikasa flew towards me, but she moved quickly before she could get hit as I fired my anchor onto Eren's Titan's head so I can talk to him.

Right now, we gotta get his head out of his ass and get him moving. We don't have time for him to dick around!

Ian: Hey! Heinrich! Stand down! Now! Get away from him, that's an order!

Elias: Eren! Listen to me! I know you're in there somewhere. I know you can recognize me! Come on, man! Get your shit together, let's move this thing, and seal the wall the hell up! You're human!

Mikasa: LOOK OUT!!!

I saw his fist coming, but I moved just in time before I could get crushed. However, he hit himself as he went down back first onto the boulder.

I landed back onto the roof with the others as I knew something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Mitabi: What the hell? You tellin' me the kid was a regular Titan all along?

Mikasa: Eren!

?????: Captain!

We looked to see someone coming towards us as he landed right next to us.

Elite E: We've got two Titans bearing down on us from the front; a 10 meter and a 6 meter.

Elite F: Heads up! There's a 12 meter closing in on us from the rear!

We looked over and there those titans, and I had to say this...

Elias: You gotta be freaking kidding me..

Mitabi: Ian, that's it. Please. Just look at him. We need to get out of here; the plan's a bust.

Rico: Agreed. Full withdrawal. We have to leave him as he is.

Elias: Oh no! We are not gonna leave my brother behind!

Mitabi: Ian! Snap out of it! What are you waiting for?

Waiting for you to shut up, you cunt.

Mitabi: Give the order! Hey, it's not like this is your fault! Come on! Look, this plan was doomed from the start! We all get that. Was it worth a shot? Sure, whatever! We did the best with what we had! But all we got left now is going back over the wall.

Mikasa and I nodded at each other as soon and Mitabi and Rico looked to get back to the Wall, but Ian had to stop us from fighting them.

Ian: Stop! Easy. Now's not the time.

Elias: You're right, it's later on instead.

Ian: Team Rico, take out the 12 meter approaching from behind. Team Mitabi and I will handle the two front runners.

Rico: Are you nuts?!

Ian: In case you've forgotten, I'm the one in charge! Now do as you're ordered, soldier! We are not leaving Jaeger defenseless, period. It's a change of plans. Our job now is to keep the others off him until he can be recovered. Whether we like it or not, he's still our best chance. We're not to abandon him. We're expendable; he isn't. He can't just be replaced.

Rico: Please! Don't talk to me about our last best chance! He's a failure countless soldiers have died because of! Just look at him, Ian! Are you saying you want more of us to die saving that?