2. What's even going on?

*Disclaimer before read: some of the parts of this work are a bit changed than it was in the actual series, so just so y'all know and won't be confused why some things are the way they r<3*

It was finally the end of 3rd period, lit class, aka the most boring class in the world.

Our friend group (me, Ju-kyung, Sua and Soojin) were walking down the halls chatting about the most useless stuff ever, when Sua suddenly changed the topic to her boyfriend Taehoon.

"Ugh this Pabo completely forgot about our 100 day anniversary!" She grunted and kicked the floor a bit.

"Aissh don't be so hard on him, maybe he's planning something for tonight?" Ju-kyung asked.

"I don't know, but I think I'll break up with him anyway." Sua sighed as we all chuckled.

"We were walking back into the classroom when something suddenly blew up. A loud noise filled the room and I could sense something fall on my head. I squatted and hid my head, since I was a bit afraid, Ju-kyung shrieked and Soojin was helping calm Ju-kyung down. I looked up to just see confetti fall on my head and Sua running to Taehoon.

Turns out he made a surprise for her, but didn't really think it through with the confetti. I looked up, hoping that no one saw the way I was terrified on the confetti. But thatnk god everyone was focused on Sua and Taehoon...except Han Seojun of course. He was snickering as he walked up to me to offer his hand.

"Stand up pabo."  he lifted me and walked out of the class still snickering. Me, Ju-kyung and Soojin quickly stood up and went to see what was going on with Sua.

"My dear sweet Sua, I love you so much and always will!" Taehoon was being over dramatic with his speech.

"I love you too my Taehooniiee." Sua hugged him, as every one cheered them to kiss.

Suddenly Hyun-gyu picked up the giant cake, and out of nowhere flung it at them missing them by an inch. The bad thing was that the person standing behind them was our one and only Ju-kyung.

Everyone immediately swarmed around her trying to wipe the frosting away, but for some reason she wouldn't budge.

"NO ONE TOUCH ME!" She yelled as she took her cosmetic bag and ran out of the class, everyone following her.

She was speeding down the hall, with the others just feet away from her, when suddenly Seojun appeared out of no where to tie his shoelaces. Great he's really the best at timing, first with the confetti now with this.

To be honest I was a bit scared for Seojun, since he started tieing his shoelace right in the middle of the hall, where Ju-kyung was about to run into him.

But to my surprise, she jumped on his back and jumped over him, running around the corner trying to find the nearest bathroom. Suddenly everyone started running almost kicking him to the ground before his friends pulled him away.

I was the last to run next to him, but decided to help him. I reached my hand out to him, "C'mon pabo, get up." He stood up smiled for a second before he went back to his grumpy self again.

"Aiyaa! What the hell was that?! Why did everyone run me over like on a highway? Who jumped on my back?! Who?! Aissh." He sounded really mad, even though I knew he wasn't.

Oh calm down, Ju-kying jus-" before I could finish, he interrupted me.

"Ju-kyung? That helmet girl? Tell her to bring my helmet asap!" He yelled before throwing his jacket on me.
"And get her to clean this please, thanks." He smiled one last time before walking away. I fake grinned at him before running off after Ju-kyung with this pabo's jacket.