12. What. The. Hell?!

Monday morning, I made sure to wake up super early. It was about 5am, when I woke up, tired as hell.

But I was excited too. I shook myself to consciousness, rubbing my eyes, before getting up and running to the bathroom, to collect myself.

As I slipped on my hoodie, and shorts, I called Ju-kyung.

"It's officially your first ever school trip in Korea!!" She yelled excitedly over the line.

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" I also said excitedly enough, almost sounding like I'd start jumping from excitement.

"So, we'll meet in front of school, like the teacher said." She asked before making a sound with her keys, indicating she's leaving her house.

"Yeah, I'll see you!" I said, hanging up the phone, and running out of my own house. My mum had already left, but made me some breakfast in the fridge.

I can't even explain the feelings, I'm feeling right now. I'm excited, and happy to be going on a trip with my friends, but also nervous.

What if there's some kind of rule about trips in Korea that I don't know about?! What if I'll completely embarrass myself, and make a fool out of myself?!

But I kept reassuring myself, everything would be alright.. Either way, what's the worst that could happen?

[-]

Finally I arrived in front of the school, in the giant school yard. Everyone, well...almost everyone was standing there like a colony of ants, ready to attack a colony of mosquitoes.

"Su-a waved at me, excitedly, as I tried to get my luggage over the darn grass. Gosh, it felt like walking in heels on grass.

I somehow did manage to get there, before smiling at everyone and warmly.

"Aaaright, we got Ha-eunna, we're only missing Seo-Jun now." Mr. Han said in his usual carried accent, always stretching every vowel.

"Annyeong." I smiled before bowing.

Right that second, Seo-Jun rushed to us too, carrying his luggage with ease. God, he was strong, too strong. Looks like he goes to the gym every day, possibly with Cho-rong?

I stared at Seo-Jun who stopped near Ju-kyung, before sighing and waving to Mr. Han, indicating he's arrived too.

Everyone stared at them, noticing their matched shirts, and jackets.

"Ooh, you guys look like a couple!" Su-a yelled, to which Tae-hoon seemed to look at Sooho.

"Yeah, you're matching!" Some other people from our classed yelled. Ju-kyung just stared at Seo-Jun and herself, before yelling annoyed.

"Yah! It's not like that!"

Suddenly the whole class erupted in an argument, about how they were matching and looked like a couple. Only Sooho and Tae-hoon seemed to talk out something else.

Tae-hoon whispered something into Sooho's ear, to which Sooho just stayed silent.

The teacher yelled at us to shut up, before leading us to the exit of the school yard. He lined us all up in a giant line, before sending us off into the bus, while he started to talk with the driver.

Everyone scrurried in the bus, sitting down their pals and friends. I had originally planned to sit next to Ju-kyung or Soo-Jin, since Su-a sat with Tae-hoon.

But Soo-Jin sat with Sooho, so I walked after Ju-kyung. But before I could sit, Han Seo-Jun, the biggest nutcase in the world, sat next to Ju-kyung.

"Yaa! Why are you here, pabo?!" I yelled annoyed, but Seojun just grinned at me.

"Cause I can, anyway." I groaned as he said that, before sitting in the nearest seat that was not taken.

Gosh, why did he have to be so annoying?!

[-]

The whole ride I played music in my ears, before slowly drifting off to sleep. I only woke up, when I felt gravity suddenly move my head, and bang it on the seat in front of me.

"Yaah!" I yelled, massaging the bruise on my forehead. I could hear Ju-kyung and Su-a looking at me concerned, but I could also hear Seojun's chuckle.

Gosh, I want to beat him up right now..

Why is he always around Ju-kyung?! The past week he's been always staring at her, talking about her or just...around her. What's up with that?!

"Yah, you alright, seat head?!" Seojun exclaimed, chuckling and laughing.

I just stared at him annoyed, as I grab my baggage and walked out of the bus with Ju-kyung.

If there's any person that wants to rip his head off and crush it into a gazillion pieces the most, it's me. I have no idea how Go-woon manages to survive this man every day.

Friday after school he seemed nice, and like he wanted something. Hell, he even admitted he likes Ju-kyung! But now he's acting like the biggest douche of the world.

For now, his bickering and violence wasn't that serious actually, but the past week he became more annoying than usual.

Of course, I still remember the numerous times he saved me from something, like when that dude came to our school, and he almost hit me.

I kept thinking as I stepped out of the bus, before the door abruptly shut, almost pinching my hair in. Limju quickly ran to me, moving me from the way, as the teacher started yelling.

His yelling could probably be heard from a mile away, since he was trying to be heard by everyone. Soo-Jin and Sooho were probably the only ones listening to him though, since everyone was still mumbling something.

[-]

Finally the teacher had stopped talking and we could go claim our dorms. Suddenly, but abruptly everyone started swarming off, people running, some walking, some skipping, others failing at dragging their luggages through the thick grass.

I just stood there as everyone kept running around me like crazy monkeys. Limju noticed me, pulling me to Su-a and Soo-Jin before we all headed to the dorms.

All of them were tent rooms, but super cute. It was cozy and aesthetic. I immediately claimed the bed next to Limju's, as Su-a and Soojin neighbored together.

Thankfully the teachers let us settle in and unpack for the rest of the day.

But me and the girls had a plan. When it was already about 5pm, and the sun was slowly setting, they decided to text the guys to come over.

I honestly wasn't very stoked about this, but Su-a wanted Tae-hoon to come over, so they basically just invited the whole group.

Thankfully, Mr. Han had let us do this. Otherwise, we'd have to do a mission impossible and try to sneak them in. Although it'd be fun, a lot more risky and worry full.

[-]

Alr thank you for reading yall. Sorry for a late update though, and a sloppy and dry chapter, writing block hit me. And I'm very Slow. Also Valentine's Day is in 2 days.

So if yall single, like me. Less spend the night eating valentines chocolates and reading fanfics, cuz like why not?!

Anyways luv u, and as always make sure to stay hydrated!!!<3