21. Attractive..??!!

After a couple of minutes though, I got bored of peeking at Han Seojun bickering with those guys, so I just silently took my leave.

My goal was to go to the beachside, not watch Han Seojun conflict with someone. But how I knew Seojun, he'd start a fight with anyone, anywhere.

I just took a swift turn around, heading to where I originally planned to go. But something held me back, once again.

I decided to just act like a random passer by, quietly listening in on their conversation. If I'd act like I'm just a random stranger, crossing the street, I'd knew what's up.

But I'd hoped Han Seojun wouldn't see me, nor would one of those people recognize me. Like...it's been about 2 months now, those guys shouldn't remember me, right?

I took a turn around the nearest tree, as I scrolled on my phone, acting distracted. As soon as I got just a couple of feet away from them, I noticed Han Seojun giving me a stare, or more like a hole-burning gaze.

Shit, this wasn't going the way I planned it. If I'd just think about the basic human, anatomic thinking. When you're talking to someone, and they look at someone else, very persistently, you'd, naturally think to look too, to see what the excitement is about.

Honestly, the last time those idiotic people talked to me, which was in school, basically when Han Seojun saved me from them, they seemed quite dumb.

So I prayed to the lord almighty above, to just pass that stupidity on to them now too, so they wouldn't stare back at me too, and call Seojun to a fight, or something instead.

Honestly, that wouldn't be good either, but it's still something..

"Ah, isn't that your second girlfriend, the one from last time?!" The dude yelled, as he turned to me. God, why aren't my prayers working this time?!

Shit, well I brought this to myself, now it was time to use my very...astonishing acting skills, and get out of this mess. I turned to him, with a confused expression.

"Yah! You girl! You're the girl from Seojun's school, his seconds girlfriend?"

"It's noona for you, pabo. She's older than you." Seojun remarked, sounding annoyed.

"Ahh, jinja? Well, my apologies, m'lady.."

"What are you, Cat Noir? I said, she's older than you, so have some respect you idiot." Seojun gritted his teeth, sounding like he'd punch the guy, if he hadn't had some simple formalities.

The guy just stared at him irritated, before turning back to me.

"You know this dumbass cheated on you?"

"Ah-" I was about to say, we're not together, but Seojun beat me to it.

"That other girl isn't my girlfriend, idiot."

"Well, if she isn't, there's still that acne-faced shorty, who you always go home with. I wonder what you two do together so much.." He smirked.

"Acne-faced.. Are you f*cking for real, right now?!"

My eyes immediately widened, as soon as he said that. Wow, this was the first time, I ever heard Seojun swearing..and...it sounded kinda...

Aish, my stupid mind, why do I have to make everything so disgusting. It's Han Seojun.. how could he ever be attractive, at least in my eyes?!