3. Frenemy neighbors

"Wow, your facial features are so beautiful Haeun-ssi." Ju-kyung was gushing over me.

"This blush looks so pretty on you!" She exclaimed as she powdered some pink blush on my cheeks.

"Aissh, stop complimenting me so much, I'm blushing already!" I smiled.

"Hey want some food? I can order something?" I asked her.

"There's no need. My mums probably wondering where I am anyway."

"Arraso, I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked her as I opened the gate for her.

"Yep, see you!" She smiled.

"Take care!"...

~~

The next morning:

"Aissh mum, why are there so many flowers here?" I yelled as I got into the car.

"Bo, I'm a gardener. I'm bringing these to the shop today, so we're going to be a bit longer." She sighed.

"Bo, isn't that Seojun? Where's his sister?" My mum asked, as she noticed him walking to school.

"I don't know ma, can we go already."

But no, my mum decided to ask Seojun where his sister is, which wouldn't be that bad if she didn't ask him if he didn't need a lift to school.

"Aiyaa, what do you mean ani? Come in, sit next to Haeun-ssi and we'll drive you to school."

I could see Seojun didn't want to be a bother, but my mum decided to get out of the car and drag him inside next to me.

Once she got inside she started talking to him again.
"So, how are you Seojun-ssi?"

"Uhm, okay, thank you for the lift. It's really not necessary."

"Aissh of course, By the way, do you have a girlfriend?" My mum asked.

I immediately looked down, completely embarrassed. Why would ma ask this? I looked out the window then turned to my mum, when I noticed Seojun staring at me.

"Uhm, no. I don't have a girlfriend yet." He said to my mum as he smirked at me.

"Wow, well how convenient. Haeun-ssia doesn't have a boyfriend yet either. You two would look great together." She smiled at me in the rear view then at Seojun.

"Hajimaa mum, you're michin. Wae are you saying this right now?" I yelled.

"Bo!? It's true isn't it? She smiled. "Alright, I'll be back in 5 minutes, just need to take these plants inside."

"Omaa, we're already late! Why couldn't you take me to school and then go to your shop."

But before she could say anything else, she walked out and shut the door.

We were sitting there in silence for about 2 minutes when he finally spoke.

"So, you better know if Ju-kyung has my helmet." He smirked.

"Well, she doesn't have it yet, but please don't be mean to her yet. She'll get it as soon as she can, so don't annoy her." I yelled.

"Fine, but then you have to do something for me." He smirked.

"What do you mean?"...

"If you don't want me to annoy Ju-kyung, you will run errands and do stuff for me, Haeun-ssi." He smiled, and a couple of seconds later my mum jumped into the car again.

"Okay, you ready to go?" She asked.

"Yes, just go already mum!"...

~~