4. Seo-jun's servant

"Okay, and I'm not giving you guys any homework, so enjoy the weekend!" The chemistry teacher yelled.

"Wait, but what if Sooho actually does like you? Sua exclaimed.

"Ani, what if Seo-jun likes you?" I yelled.

"Ani, none of them like me!" She yelled.

"Aissh, why are you'd getting mad over nothing?"...

Ju-kyung just scoffed. As we were walking through the hall, I looked into the nurses office to find Soojin sitting there with Sooho.

"Soojin-ssi, we were looking for you everywhere." I said as I hugged her. As I was hugging her, I looked over her shoulder to notice Sooho putting some numbing cream on his lips.

"Aiyaa, I've just been here helping Sooho, is Limju okay?"...

"Yeah, she's fine. Just a bit startled."...

"Aissh, you seem to hang out with Seo-jun a lot, could you find out what his problem is?" Sooho asked heartlessly.

No matter what the situation he's always gonna be so cold and heartless. Aish, I would expect a bit of pleading or at least a "please"!

"Uhm, sure." I mumbled. "I should get going now." I said as I got up and hugged Soojin goodbye.

"Take care!" I yelled at both of them before walking to our classroom.

~~

Seo-jun:Ya, what were you talking about with Sooho today?

I got a text message from Seojun.

I read it carelessly before throwing my phone on my bed and continued to watch my favorite K-drama.

Then about 10 seconds later I picked it up again and started replying to the message. I didn't want to really, but I remembered I had to, since then he would bug Kyung-ssi about the helmet.

Me: Oi, nothing.

I almost immediately got a response.

Seo-jun: Aiyaa tell me now, or I'm sending someone to Ju-kyung.

Me: Well, I'm definitely not gonna text you what he said.

Seo-jun: Fine, then come over. No one's home except for me. Waiting 4 u.

That stupid pabo. I was definitely not in the mood to go knock on his door, but I remembered what the second text from him said and got up annoyed.

I looked at myself in the mirror downstairs, hoping I look decent enough. I was wearing some loose gray sweatpants shorts and a beige crop top. To be honest, I didn't look that bad, but I don't know what Seo-jun might think. I really hope that no one's actually home except for him.

I put on some slippers and a coat, to not be cold. I honestly don't know why I'm going outside in shorts, I guess I'm just too lazy to change. I didn't even see what coat I put on, I just grabbed a random one and ran out of the house.

Just outside I realized I was wearing my mum's coat, her coat that she wore in work usually. It was an ugly yellow color, had mud stains all over it and also smelled like plant refresher.

"Aiyaa, I can't go there like this!" I yelled as I ran back inside. I just threw the coat back on the hanger and ran outside.

~~

"Aissh finally, what took you so long?" He yelled.

"Aiyaa, you kept me waiting here for five minutes, what were you doing? I'm freezing!" I yelled.