18. No progress

"Eeeeeveeyooooone! Breakfast and paaacking!" Mr. Han yelled. That annoying cow bell, and his voice were slowly starting to get on my nerves.

Imagine waking up to these sounds every day, Mr. Han's yelling to wake up, and to that awfully loud bell.

Aissh, and packing today. I missed home, and Wifi, but I really didn't wanna pack. This place was really pretty, and the air was definitely better here than back in downtown Korea.

Maybe because here we're higher, closer to the mountains, so the air is better. My head has been definitely hurting less.

I reluctantly got out of bed, rubbing my eyes, trying to remember who I was. Gosh, that staying up till 2am is gonna pay off.

"Yah, what time is it?" I mumbled.

"7:33." Sua replied, slipping on her crocs and heading to the shared bathroom.

There's only one disadvantage in this campsite, and that is, that we share restrooms.

Of course the toilets and showers were divided into male and female, but the sink area was shared.

I followed her, rubbing all kinds of crusts out of the smallest creaks of my eyes. Was it just me or is it a bit cold today?

I felt goosebumps go down my spine and hands, as I walked out of the tent, skip-running to the bathroom. Aissh, it did feel like it was a bit colder.

But the sun was shining brightly, taming the cold breeze, and somewhat warming it. I took a deep breath, taking in the fresh mountain air.

And alas...my favourite time of year is here. The start of summer! Aissh, I can't even express my happiness when this time of year comes.

The sun shining brightly, creating a warm breeze, that flew against the pedals of leaves.

Oh, the sound of leaves crashing into each other, followed by the popping sound of waves crashing to themselves.

Oh, how I love summer.

I exhaled excitedly, before feeling a rush of excitement go through my body. And I skipped down to the restroom area, catching up to Sua.

"Ahh, don't you just love this weather?" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Nee, I love it! Finally I can wear crop tops and shorts, even outside." She exclaimed.

Honestly we both looked like yelling potatoes, jumping and excitedly yelling at each other.

"Aissh, what is my baby so excited about?" Taehoon smiled, running down to us.

"Ah, just summer."

"Ich, I know right?! Finally it's not so cold, and we can play soccer outside without freezing."

Now, all three of us were yelling and jumping there, and excitedly.

"Yah, let's go inside." Taehoon suddenly got to his senses, as we walked inside the restroom area, after him.

"Nee." Sua replied.

All three of us walked in, with Han Seojun already being inside, brushing his teeth.

"Ah, Han Seojun. Good morning my dude." Taehoon yelled, walking up to him as he held out his hand for a dap.

Seojun just rolled his eyes, ignoring him, before annoyedly asking.

"What are you pabos so excited about?!"

"Ani, ani. You wouldn't get it Han Seojun.." Sua replied.

"Nee, you're too serious for this kind of excitement." I said.

"Yah, Kim Haeun!" He suddenly yelled, making both me and Sua flinch.

"Nee?"

"I.....I need to talk to you..." He mumbled, almost not making any sound. Honestly, I couldn't even hear him.

"What?"

"I said, I need to talk to you!" He yelled a bit more louder this time, making Sua flinch again.

I think he thought I wanted to embarrass him or something, by making him say that again loudly, that everyone in the room could hear him.

"Ah...about what?"

"It's private.....so...." He mumbled.

"Ah, alright. I'll finish brushing my teeth and we'll leave." Taehoon mumbled with paste oozing out of his mouth, before Sua grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him outside, not even letting him finish.

Sua just flashed a small "good luck" gaze, before running off with Taehoon, who still hadn't finished brushing his teeth.

"So, what you wanted to talk about, that's sooo private." I sighed as soon as they exited the bathroom tent.

"Ah, Jukyung."

"Ohh, so?"

"I....aissh, I don't know if I should tell you this..." He mumbled after multiple, but failed attempts of saying it.

"Well, me neither.."

"What?"

I rolled my eyes, at his stupidity, before sighing. How can someone seriously be so stupid.

"I said, I don't know too, if you should tell me or not."

"Ah, well of course you don't, since you don't know what it is, pabo..." He spoke, sounding like the smartass he isn't.

Aissh, this idiot. If someone's the pabo here, it's him.
"Whatever, just...tell me, I guess.."

"Ah, well. I...aissh...I fought with.....Sooho." He mumbled the last part quieter than the rest.

"What?" This time, I shared the confusion.

"I..fought with Sooho, over Jukyung..."

"Wait, are you serious right now?" I flashed a concerned, but also shocked glance at him.

"Yes, over there. On that giant field." He pointed outside, to a giant wheat field.

"Ah, and...what happened?" I tried to understand, but this whole conversation was just too confusing.

"Well, we fought. And...then Sooho sneezed like crazy, cause I think he's allergic. And then we decided that we'd see who Jukyung will pick.."

"Ah, and...does she know?"

"I don't think so, if Sooho didn't tell her."

"Ani, I don't think he would..."

"Ah, well." He nodded.

"Aissh, Han Seojun, and what am I supposed to do now?"

"Help me? You agreed to help me with Jukyung!"

"Aissh, fine. Just let the situation stay like this, and if something happens with Sooho, just tell me, I guess." Gosh, I sounded like a psychologist...

"Ah, fine...Thanks." He mumbled the "thanks" part, but I still heard it very clearly.

"Aish, Han Seojun said thanks?! That's a miracle!" I yelled, running out of the tent, as Seojun chased me annoyed.

"Ya!...shut up!" He yelled, running after me.

[-]

hello everyone. I'm, yet again, sorry for such a short chapter. I feel like I really need to start focusing on writing longer chapters, but I'm just very slow and I'm so sorry for that.

Honestly school is such a demon, with so much. and I've barely had any time to update. I'm very sorry, and will update soon, hopefully with a longer chapter.

thanks for understanding, and love you guys<3

stay safe and hydrated, and eat something if u haven't, luv u!<3