20. This guy...

I observed Seojun's every step, as we walked out of the bus. He was walking close to Jukyung...a bit too close.

Aissh, but I shouldn't be worrying about this so much! Of course he's trying to walk as close to Jukyung as possible. He likes her.

My dumb brain just seems to forget about that every time. But let's think rationally....would Jukyung get together with Seojun?

I honestly don't know. Like...I know I agreed to help him, which would probably mean to be on his side, and cheer for him, but sometimes we just have to be realistic...

Cause it already seems, that Jukyung is kinda interested in Sooho? Maybe just my thought, but they have been a lot more close in the past couple of days..they were even on that boat together.

Either way, if they were together already, Jukyung would tell me. But something is confusing me still.

How, Sooho, a heartless robot man, somehow got the attention of Jukyung, a bubbly and beautiful girl, who used to hate him before..

Aish, I guess we'll never know. Love is so confusing.

[-]

"Aalright. Now I need everyone to stay here! Stay!" Mr. Han yelled as we all exited the bus. We were all, supposed to be standing outside of the school.

But you know, since we all wanted to go home already, some people started leaving. It wasn't really that big of a deal, but Mr. Han swore on his life he'd see every single one of us leaving with our parents.

Honestly, I don't know how I'll get home, since my mum left for Japan. You know, all those beautiful trees, flowers, just...everything in Japan? Yeah.

So, I'll probably just wait till everyone's gone, so I'd convince Mr. Han in peace, that I wouldn't die if I leave alone.

Unfortunately, no one seemed to listen to Mr. Han, and just ran off the giant field, to their parents or siblings.
Mr. Han stared at everyone panicked, trying to spot everyone who left, but soon he just gave it up in hopes, nothing had happened.

A couple of minutes later, almost everyone had left, and the only people remaining were me, Shihyun and..Han Seojun. Aish, that pabo.

"Omaa, we don't need to do that!" Han Seojun whined, as I saw his mum approaching Mr. Han.

I was honestly, quite curious what Han Seojun didn't wanna do so much, but soon I'd find out.

"Haeun, honeeey!" Seojun's mum yelled as she approached me this time.

"Hm?"

"We're taking you home." She smiled, grabbing my arm gently and dragging me next to Seojun.

"Ah, omaa! I said we don-!" Seojun started, but got interrupted.

"-ani! We're doing them a favor for driving you to school that day you were late!" She yelled, before continuing to talk with Mr. Han.

Honestly I was quite surprised how fast, and easily Mr. Han agreed to let me leave with them.

"C'mon dear." She smiled warmly, indicating for us to follow.

We soon got to their car, as Seojun sat in the back annoyedly. I sat down next to him, but was quite shocked to see Go-woon in the front seat.

"Haeun-ssi?" She asked.

"Go-woon! Annyeong!"

"So how was the trip kiddos?" Seojun's mum asked as she started the car.

"Ah, it was great. True food was amazing, and it was lots of fun!" I exclaimed immediately.

"Ah, jinja? Well we'd love to go there too!"

"Ah, nee. Mr. Choi said it's available for guests too, you just have to book it."

"Ah, jinja? You should come with us sometime!"

Seojun fired an annoyed expression, while Gowoon and Seojun's mum stared at me excitedly.

"Ah....I'll..I'll ask my mum.." I smiled.

"Nee."

"Ah, tell her to call us about it as soon as she comes home from Tokyo."

"Ah, alright. Thank you for driving me."

"Of course, any time." Gowoon and her mum smiled, but Seojun still had an annoyed expression, as he stared out of the window.

As soon as I got home, I called my mum to tell her I was alright, but immediately after, got a call from Jukyung.

"Hm?" I put the phone to my ear, as I unpacked and threw everything into the laundry.

"Listen, I have to confess to you.."

"Hm?"

"I...I'm together with Sooho."

I only stared at her for a few seconds, with my eyes widened, before I spoke.

"Wait...Jinja?"

"Yes. But, please don't tell anyone!"

"Ah...nee! Don't worry, I won't."

"Aissh, thanks. I just needed to tell someone."

"Of course."

After a few more talks, I hung up and just thought for a few seconds. So you're telling me, Sooho is with Jukyung now, but Soojin likes Sooho, and Seojun likes Jukyung?

Aissh, this is too complicated for me, just like love. It's too hard, so I'd rather just stay single for now.

But the more I thought about it, the worse it seemed. Aissh, and the terrible thing was that I couldn't tell anyone!

I swore to every single one of them, I wouldn't tell anyone, and I wasn't about to break a pinky promise.

After cleaning up everything I just sat in my room, staring at the wall. Since I'd done my work before the school trip, I really don't have anything to do right now.

But then I remembered the beachside by my house, the one bushed up in the park, so I decided to go there.

I haven't been there since the day before the field trip, so about 5 days, and I honestly missed it. The sounds of the waves, and leaves, the feeling of sand in between my toes, and the beachy scent.

Ahh, how I missed it.

So I grabbed my headphones, and slid on my shoes swiftly. Then ran out of my gate, shutting it behind me and putting on the headphones.

As I walked down the street, I searched for a good song, I'd listen to, that would match the vibe. As I listened to "Make it right" by BTS, and strolled down the street calmly, I noticed...Han Seojun?

He was talking to some dudes, and some girls too. I barely recognized any of them, but then I saw the first dude, and immediately knew who he was.

It was the dude who tried to hit me that day at school, and Seojun saved me. Wow, maybe this man isn't that bad, and Limju might actually pick him.

I stared at them confused, but cautiously, since I didn't want to get caught.

[-]

helloo guyss, I'm over the moon, since V's song just came out and...😍😍 I'm in love.

Make sure to go listen to it if u haven't. Stay hydrated, healthy, and luv u guys!<33