17. Imagined that....

"What the hell was that?!" Seojun yelled, gripping the bottle of water I gave him, viciously.

"Seojun, you'll squash the bottle.."

"But what was that?! That.....that...chipmunk human in the tree?!"

I stared at him for a few seconds, with a confused expression on my face, trying to convince him I don't know anything.

"What are you staring at me like that? You really didn't see it?!" He yelled.

"Aissh, it was that demon well lady." He exclaimed, before trying to get up.

"Seojun, sit down, you're in shock probably.."

"Anii, you....you're just blind. How could you not see it?!"

"Seojun, there wasn't anything there. You're imagining stuff. You should lay down." I dragged him in his tent, flopping him on his bed.

"Ani, you didn't see it?!" He yelled nervously.

"Ani, there wasn't anything there. Just...lay down." I sighed as I ran out of the tent.

I sprinted to me and Limju's tent, to see Sooho and her sitting there.

"Yah, it's getting late. You should probably go." She smiled at Sooho, who made a somewhat nicer expression and hugged her.

Aissh, I get that they like each other, but I'm Limju's bestie, and I still don't like him. He's always so cold, and...robot-like.

He didn't even look at me, nor thank me for helping them today. What a pabo.

"I tried to convince Seojun, and for now, he thinks he imagined it." I sighed.

"Aish, thank god."

"But either way, he didn't recognize you."

"Aissh, thank you Haeun-yah. You're really a life saver." She squashed me in a tight hug.

"Anii, it's alright."

[-]

Me and Limju were just getting ready to lay in, when Sua ran in with Soojin.

"Yah, where were you two?! We were having so much fun!" Sua exclaimed, running and immediately flopping onto her bed.

Soojin just walked in behind her, laughing.

"Yah, Haeun-yah. Wanna go on a walk with me?" Soojin suddenly asked, out of nowhere.

"Hm? Sure." I stood up, walking out with her.

"The weather's quite nice for this time of year." She sighed.

"Yeah, so.. you wanted to talk, or just walk?"

"Ah, I guess I haven't talked to you seriously, or spent time with you in a while." She smiled.

"Ah, I guess so. So...how are you?"

"Ah, good. You?"

"I'm quite good too." I smiled.

"Listen... I think I have to tell you something.."

"Hm?"

"You're the only person I'm telling this...but I need to confess to someone."

"Of course." I smiled, reassuringly. 

She took a giant deep breath, closer her eyes and thinking for a few seconds, if she could even trust me with whatever she wanted to tell me.

Then she opened her eyes, and started talking.