7. Basic days

In short, the rest of the day, my ears didn't work properly anymore, and every second I could feel them ringing. Su-a's yelling wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing to listen to the whole day. And the bald PE teacher's yelling either.

Finally the day ended, and we could go home. I did enjoy today, but I'm exhausted and just wanna go to bed already.

My fluffy white bed, soft as a marshmallow, calling me "Ha-eun, Ha-eun! Come lay on me!" I just wanna be home already, but the walk home...

As I was exiting the school building i noticed...Han Seo-Jun? Wow, and a crowd of cheerleaders behind him. I guess he wasn't lying when he said that girls chase him around.

One would think Seojun would enjoy the attention, but he seemed to be backing away from them, soon running from them as they approached him.

Gosh, they looked like turds. Anyways.

~~

Surprisingly the weather for Summer was quite cold. Not that I mean freezing, but the wind was blowing. Actually I enjoy this type of weather, nice and breezy. My hair slowly flowing, the trees humming. Everything felt so calm.

Just now I realized how beautiful this part of Korea was. I never really noticed it since I was always in a rush to school and home too, but now that I'm not in a hurry, I noticed it.

There are big trees everywhere, flowers growing all around us. Come to think of it, this place was so clean. Back in y/c (your country), there was at least some trash, but here it's so organized.

I was finally at home, opening the gate, still noticing the nature around me. Since my mum was a gardener, of course we had flowers everywhere. But again, I haven't ever noticed any of them.

Beautiful tulips, red roses, some dandelions. All kinds of flowers, which names I didn't know but were still beautiful.

I found myself just crouching down, inspecting every single one of them gently. Then I noticed our fence. It was more of a wall fence, but there were vines there too.

The vines were going from our fence onto the house too. Just now I realized these small details.

I sighed before walking into the gate and closing it.

~~

The next morning:

I woke up the next day quite early.

Wow, when I'm in a hurry, I wake up late and when I have all the time in the world, I wake up early.

I didn't want to go to bed anymore, since I would probably ignore my alarm, so I decided to just get up.

I put on some loose sweatpants shorts with an oversized white tee and my headphones. I decided to just go on a walk outside.

The weather was quite nice. Even though the breeze was on still, it was quite sunny. Believe it or not, listening to BTS's Life goes on, quite suited the atmosphere.

It was about 5am, the perfect time when the sun comes out. I love summer days, this type of weather, but also rainy dark days, thunderstorms.

A lot of people are scared of lightning, but I'm not. I like the aesthetic of rain and dark, cloudy days.

I was in the middle of my thoughts, when I got a text. I checked the contact, just for it to be Ju-kyung.

That's when I remembered. Why was she sad yesterday? I haven't really had time to think about it yesterday, but now it crossed my mind.