26. Runner, she a trackstar, again.

"Heesh, that was hard." Taehoon exhaled, staring into nowhere, as he just sat there, breathless.

"Jukyung's bodyguards? Saying it's hard?" Soojin said sarcastically.

"Those people are so brutal!"

"I can confirm that." I muttered, with my mouth full of food.

"Yah, when did you even disappear from there?"

"About ten minutes ago."

"Ahh, either way.."

We continued talking, about exams we forgot about, or homework that we all had differently, like usual, when the queen arrived.

"Ahh! Birthday girl!" I yelled, excitedly.

"Ah girl! How could you forget about us?" Soojin added, dramatically.

"I didn't! I'd never forget my closest friends."

"Seemed like you enjoy the attention..."

"Aissh, no..." Limju scoffed, placing her tray next to Sua, sitting down eagerly.

"Everyone squashed me." She sighed, digging in too.

"Yep, we saw."

"Either way, do you guys have the algebra worksheet? Can I copy it pleeease??" Limju whined.

"Here." I handed her my worksheet, whilst sipping on my banana milk.

"Thank youuu." Grabbing the worksheet, she frantically rewrote the answers onto her's.

"Yah, Sua. You're going to the square today, aren't you?" I asked, monching on the salad in my mouth.

"Yep, why?"

"Could I come with you? I've nothing to do today."

"Of course."

"Thank youu." Me and Jukyung exclaimed at the same time, but me to Sua, as Limju yelled to me, returning my worksheets.

Soon we all exited the cafeteria, in our small group, as everyone surely ascended their owns ways. Taehoon left with Hyungyu, who somehow, unnoticed joined us at lunch.

Soojin left to go to Jukyung's work, with her. Whilst me and Sua headed to the town square. She'd planned to go buy an Enhypen album, whilst I just had nothing to do the test of the day.

"Ahhh! I really hope I get Sunoo!" Sua exclaimed, opening her album, sliding through the photocards, before squealing.

I was barely listening to her at first, but now all my attention went to her, as she almost jumped from excitement.

"Sunoo!!" She held the photocard up above her, like some kind of power almighty. Sunoo supremacy, i guess? I can't argue though..

"Ahh! Lemme see!"

Sua held the card in my face, making it impossible to see, as she looked through the rest of the album.

"Are we gonna act like you didn't beg the cashier to give you the one with Sunoo?"

"Yah! She could've lied right to my face!"

"Yeah, yeah. Either way, its getting late, and I'm hungry, let's go get hotdogs."

"Ahh! Yes!" She jumped even more excitedly. Seems like the day just keeps getting better and better for her..

We skipped down the street, Sua still gawking over her new album, and I just stared into my phone, texting my mum.

"Who ya texting?" She peeked into my phone.

"Ah, my mum."

"Ahh, is it about flowers?" She joked.

"Wait, how'd you know?" We both burst out laughing.

"Wait, jinja? Is it?"

"She said to give her eucalyptuses double water, and how much to water the cactuses." I sighed.

"Ahh."

Soon after, I placed my phone in my pocket, but a couple of minutes later, felt it vibrating.

I picked it up, just for it to be Jukyung.

"Nee?"

"Haeun, where are you?!" She asked panicked, and breathless.

"Uh, hotdog shop, why?"

"Come...to...the hospital....quick!" She managed to breathe out, between gasps.

"What? Why?"

"I'll tell you there, just hurry up."

She hung up the phone before I could say anything else, leaving me dumbfounded.

I stared at the screen for a few seconds, silently, before turning to Sua

"Ah, Sua. I've gotta run."

"Aissh, jinja? Who was it?"

"Jukyung, I'll tell you later. So sorry!"

"No, it's alright. Go." She smiled. Gosh, thank god Sua wasn't one of those annoying and whiny people, who won't let you anywhere without them, or without knowing what's going on.

I skipped, in a faster pace, down the road, before completely running, like an athlete. Gosh, I was honestly getting better at running, from all of the running in school, if I do say so myself.

But no time to think about that now. I was in a hurry. Thank god, the hospital was just a five minute walk from the town square, where me and Sua were originally.

I've already made quite good progress, only being a street away, when I spotted Jukyung, running the same direction.

She must've spotted me too, since she just waved and ran directly into the main entrance of the hospital.

Soon after I entered right after her too, breathless, but you should've seen Jukyung. Gosh, she looked like she just barely survived a tornado. Taking the Breathless, more literally. She literally sounded like she couldn't breathe.

But thank god a couple of minutes later, she had gotten at least a bit of air into her lungs.

"What happened?!" I asked her, when she looked like she could at easy exhale one word out of herself.

"Sooho...Seojun.." She gasped.

"What? Did something happen?"

"Car crash....apparently."

"What?!"  I yelled a hit louder. Car crash? God, that's serious. I jinja hope they're okay..

"C'mon." She ran up to the receptionist, asking her something, before running to the direction the lady pointed.

Soon, we got to a hospital room named Han and Lee, guessing that's them.

"Sooho-ah!" Jukyung yelled, running inside, and hugging the person, laying on one of the beds.

I just stood behind her, wondering why the person is t moving. What if they're dead?! Then I kinda thought a bit more, before about to speak, but someone beat me to it.

A Sooho in a wheelchair, standing..well...sitting by the door.

"Huh?"

"Ah, Sooho-yah!" Jukyung ran up to him, right before he turned around confused.

"Who are you?"

Sooho just looked at him, and me confused, before muttering.

"She's...she's my cousin."

"Haeun-ah?" They both turned to me.

"Uh, yes...I'm friends with Sooho's cousin.."

"Ah, alright." Seojun scoffed, still a bit confused.

[-]

sorry for the short chap yall, but yall 2K!! Tysm!!! anyway, stay healthy and hydrated and luv u!<3