Bonds

My hands in my back pocket watching kylo and the new slut he's been with a lot recently "your jealousy is showing" Arthur cleared his throat "what jealously?, old me would have strung her up against a tree bleeding her out just looking out for kylo..you know when his heart get broken?" I explain then looked over to him "knowing him he probably has grown attachments" like you? I looked back at kylo there moving more into the forest "lost hearing from them" Arthur went to walk away I grabbed his wrist pulling him back "go follow them" I asked "the fuck? and interrupt there sex session? think not" I snapped my neck looking straight at him "there not having sex you dick she's leading him on unless you want me to solve there situation it would be best if you went and stopped it happening" I asked "alright fine.." he pulls his arm away and walks out I looked over to Kallias there I rolled my eyes "don't, we need to talk" I turned around facing him "make it quick" I asked crossing my arms "don't do that, it's just the two of us lower the wall" alright serious "I know your lost I would be two in your position but you don't need to be a bitch to hide it" he walks up to me huh huh "want me to apologise?" no idea what for "no, a temporary trial with us if it's not good then we won't try the real deal" of dating? okay why do you want to try the trial if you know it will idiot "skip that, don't hide" I asked him "what? you wa"-"yes you don't need to hide your feelings if am mutual with them" I went on my top toes pecking his cheek then walked past to the kitchen shit kylo where's "here" Arthur walks in I looked up the fuck happened to there faces? "where's she?" Kallias asked "gone hopefully" I went over to Arthur who had the worse cuts on his face "am I missing something?" kylo groaned which I looked over to kallius healing his cuts "am I? what happened?" I pulled Arthur back looking back at him "sit" I asked Arthur which he does I grab the medicine kit from the closest bathroom "wasn't wrong about him growing attachments" tell me something I don't already know I moved his head to the side lightly patting the cotton ball underneath his eye "she was gonna break it to him 'I lost feelings and you don't like me, you like the girl inside I can tell' he mimics her I smiled "and your lying because you miss your left overs you handed over to me" kylo groaned I rolled my eyes "that it?" I asked Arthur "pretty much" kylo interrupted i looked over to him "I wasn't asking you dick or I would of asked 'is that it kylo?' Which I didn't so sit down and shut up" I asked him which he does Kallias continues on his face "who's been up your ass? Jesus" kylo mutters shut the fuck up before I rearrange your face Arthur laughs "continue" I asked him turning his head to the other side with a pretty deep cut on his cheek "I told her to leave which she was about to but kylo stopped her and told her to stay then asked me why she has to leave is it because your jealous"- I stopped looking up at Arthur then kylo "I replied no she rather have your thing hung up on a tree" he cleared his throat which I continued with aurther cheek as he continued explaining "told him she was using him and she felt the sex was different like you lost feelings for her, she butts in 'I was gonna tell you'...then he started attacking me she ran off" he explains "you let her get away because you trusted her more than your own friend? which made you look stupid" I said then looked over to kylo "am I wrong?" yes a million times yes "no am just talking out my own ass" I got up off Arthur's lap taking the kit off him "the rest will heal on its own" I explain to Arthur who nods getting up "you mixed business into your personal life that's your problem, not mine" I moved the chair back underneath the table then hang the medicine kit in the bathroom "iv mixed business with personal life? look at your life"-"wow your turning your issue into me? I don't remember asking, you wanna know how this started I will gladly..not tell you talk to that bitch am sure she will love to tell you but if you don't want another outbreak onto Arthur I would wait as she's with someone else" I moved him away from the door way he pulls me back i glowed my eyes at him he looks away "let go" Kallias asked him "you dare call her a bitch again Kallias is the least of your problems" oooo am scared "shiver me timbers" I twist my arm along with his and forcing him to face me as i glowed my eyes at him "you will never see her again she was using you" he pulled my arms away walking off to his room slamming his door I looked back at the entrance "no" I interrupted her "you don't even"-"your gonna apologise ain't you? I don't need mind reader to tell me that things called feelings something you haven't got or was that screaming in the forest wasn't you with some dude begging you for more?" I walked up to her "someone go upstairs I smell blood" I point as I pull the girl back "am not done with you, your gonna turn around and never come back especially that fucker" I looked up she turns around "nobody's there"-her hook up comes out the forest smirking "boyfriend?" I asked him "jealousy don't suit you" and your ego needs to lower on your mushroom dick "huh huh 5 seconds?" I asked him from a smile to a frown "no wonder she didn't cum in time" I pout snicker behind me "you chose him over kylo?" I looked back at the girl "not my boyfriend" she sighed "shouldn't have met mushroom head" I whispered to her then turn her around "if you ever return to this property again you will bleed yourself till your dead" i compel her then push her away "bye bye now" I waved "you will pay" with what? don't threaten me with 5 seconds sex I'll tie you up and show you personally how long it should last because that ain't normal "sick bitch" kylo said behind me I turned around "done with your tantrum because you would of been my victim" I walked inside patting his shoulder "no he fucking won't" shit I forgot about that "explain" Arthur asked I turned around "Turkey anyone?" I asked facing the three then throw a dagger at the front door before turning my head over to them both "definitely heightened might wanna see this unless crazy pants done it" babysitter girl "her name is Laura" Arthur said 'her name is Laura' I mimic him following "awe shnucks who the fuck killed her? I was gonna do that on my rampage somepoint" I pout "don't act innocent" kylo shush wasn't me "I'm more of a victim than her ahh definitely not my style" I kicked her body upwards with hand prints on her breasts which I use my daggers to cover her up not leaving any of my evidence on her "may she rest in hell" I stud up "seriously?" Laura asked smiling "what I didn't say I'm going to heaven?" I shrug "because you ain't god don't like downworlders like us" you believe in god? I turned around to kallius confused "so glad I'm not sitting at the table thinking of what god did I know exactly what he did...let satin ruin my life" dick "issue solved rampage father" Arthur cleared his throat I looked up why the fuck am I looking up mines dead?