Bonds

daddio on a rampage that's a first "don't even" Arthur covers my mouth which I moved keeping my eyes on him he turns around facing me I glow my eyes unable to look away "kill every victim you turn till every last one is on the floor no blood flowing" I compel he walks up to me I moved my arms behind my back taking my dagger out my sleeves "you can't compel me" can't I? stabbed each of his wrists kicking him to the fountain "strength?" kylo asked questionable I walked down the many stairs over to him twerling my dagger in my hand not even attempting to escape "someone's clever..but stupid for a werewolf" I take out the daggers "he's dying not a wearwolf" Laura said "she can here me can she? Superhearing and shit?" she asked the boys "you took the cure or you purposely covered yourself in human" i gripped his neck noticed his cuts healed "final assignment" he smiled cute you came "bad timing I'm in the mood to kill" I let him go "see how you fuckers like it" surrounded by newly turned I raised my sleeve allowing them to bite "the fuck is she doing?" kallius asked stabbing the back of there necks through there mouths into my skin hurts like a fucker but pain means closer I pushed one away then kicked the other two away grabbing my daggers back groaning looking back at my arm showing there father to it healed already smirking "that quickly?" Laura asked the boys "amplified healing by the looks of it she has to turn on a full moon" kallius said I looked over to him not happening you just can't stand me being stronger then you I looking over to my left "kadie stop!" Laura warns her "but the assessment?" she asked hearing a growl behind me I smiled and turned around Kallias 'enough!' oh how cute of you "playing fair? you know just as well I'm stronger if I turn now" I grabbed kylo wrist holding a syringe "fuck!" try better pushed him away 'your weaker when turned not the only one who reads' which book have you read? a children book? "No you idiot am strong now but once the full moon comes I'm weaker taking the suns power so you will try and get me in the night as everything isn't as heightened as it is now so the solution in that little needle will"-"just knock you out" Arthur said exactly that kallius jumps onto me growling his eyes peak red mine automatically glow orange 'know your fucking place!'

waking up coughing ugh the fuck is that smell make it stop moving my arms hearing Chings like chains lovley wrapping my hand around the chain "wouldn't try that just gonna knock yourself out" then fuck off "Arthur that's enough" kallius opens the steel door I opened my eyes he walks over undoing my grip around the chains to hurting him he stops "wolfsbane?...you turned no wonder it affects you more then me" I relaxed onto the floor "your creative with things Clare felt bad and gave chalk" that the reason I can smell human on you? "And your mind is open like a notebook, yes, just have to stay here till next full moon transform and your back to normal for braking the cycle" he undoes the chains i collapse onto the floor which he catched me "mhm I want white" I coughed as he sat me up and hands the chalk dick he moves them next to me "sorry for the inconvenience but if this is what it takes I'll do anything till you show the other two behind the wall" not gonna happen