Ch. 6 ✨The Truth About Me✨

*Y/N's POV*

The drive from my home to my parents house is about two hours. But with how fast I was going, I made it home in less then an hour.

Thank god I didn't get pulled over.
But I guess whoever is watching me above wants me to get home ASAP to get this problem/and or threat dealt with.

I rush inside my apartment, slamming the door, locking it, before I quickly jump into bed. No PJ's required, no pills taken.

Go to sleep, Y/N. Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep...
...sleep...

★★★

I'm standing in the clearing again. Yes! Yes I'm here!
Now...time to find Alastor.

I run towards the clearing, eyes scanning the surroundings to see that he isn't here. For the first FUCKING time in FOREVER?!

"Alastor!" I shout, "Alastor!" I run back and forth, panting heavily as I search every rock, bush, and corner for this damn serial killer.

"Goodness, Y/N, why so panicked?" I hear the familiar static voice ring through the air.
I flip around, and there he stands, hands behind his back, proud smile on his face.

All breath has left my lungs.
Out of fear, that I very well might be standing face to face with a serial killer's spirit...and possibly...like that woman said, a demon.

Cause what are people considered who don't go to Heaven?

My hands begin to shake, but I try to hide it.
"Now...I want the truth," I swallow the lump in my throat as I raise a shaky hand and point at him.

"You're Alastor from New Orleans, aren't you?"

His eyes widen, as if shocked, but he tries to hide it with a widen smile. "I'm afraid I have to ask you to be a little more specific, my dear."

"YOU WERE THE NEW ORLEANS KILLER!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "YOU'RE A GHOST HAUNTING ME!"

At that, his smile does fall away, eyes widened in utter shock.
"How...how do you know about that?"

"Don't ask me how goddamn it!" I scream, "tell me what you're doing here! What do you want from me?! Are you going to possess me?!"

At that, he just laughs wholeheartedly, throwing his head back in joy, as if what I just said was a joke. 
"Dear, if I wanted to possess you, I would have done so many years ago, and not have wasted twenty years." He replies, simply, and to the point.

I don't trust him. Something inside of me is screaming DANGER and RUN, but I hold my ground.
I need to know the answers, so help me God, I need to know why this is happening to me.

When silence stretches between us, he let's out an annoyed sigh. "I suppose I owe you the truth. But before I do, we must go back to the...beginning."

He waves his hand out front of us, and a cloud appears before us.
Like a window to the past of the early 1900s...
A looking Glass, practically.

I look at Alastor. "Wha-"

"A century ago, there lived a young man," he begins to narrate as images of a man wearing glasses with dark brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a white undershirt with black suspenders and pants steps out of his small house, a single rose in his hand, and a rifle in the other.

✨Only In My Imagination✨ (Alastor x fem! reader love story) ✓ [COMPLETED] BOOK 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें