✨(Bonus Chapter)✨

*Alastor's POV*

Oh dear, she was shaking like a naked man in a snowstorm.
Did I go to far again? I must have. I merely wanted to show her why I am considered the Radio Demon.

Dear dear dear...I hope I didn't frighten her to badly.
Next time I see her, I'll apologize for my...non-gentleman behavior, and show to her that no harm will come.

That I, nor anything else, will harm her.

I only hope she doesn't...hurt herself now.
Because if she forces herself to take more then a regular amount of those pills that keeps me away from her subconscious, well...
Nothing good will come of it.

I exhale a breath, glancing down at my palm.
I suppose its time I return to Hell now, since Y/N is gone...

I snap my fingers, and in an instant, I fall under the ground, and land in the main hall of the Hazbin Hotel of Hell.

Charlie's dream; demons getting redeemed and going to heaven.

Ha! Ridiculous.
Still, I quite enjoy watching demons join, only to slip and fall repeatedly down the hill and go into the fiery pits of failure...

Such fun.

And speak of the devil...

Charlie comes around the corner and jumps when she sees me standing there. "Ah! Oh, hi Alastor."

"Hello my dear," I smile.
"Where have you been? We were looking all over for you, we have that meeting tonight, remember?"

Ah yes, the meeting. I almost forgotten.

Still, I chuckle and pat her on the head. "Dearie, where I go is my business. Not yours. So please, don't ask questions you won't get answers to. It will only be annoying on my part."

I step to the side of her and walk down the hall, twirling my staff as I hum while she stares at me wide eyed.

Nobody here knows about my travels, or the fact that I go to the human realm just to associate with a mortal girl whose power is beyond my knowledge.

No no no, I won't ever tell a soul...
But something weighs heavy on my mind.

I only hope that our next encounter won't be so...

Frightening.