✨(Bonus Chapter)✨

*Alastor's POV*

This isn't good.
Judging from the look on both there faces when they say there hello's, something is blossoming...

Just as Y/N steps in the car, I watch as Jason secretly stares at another woman off in the distance, smirk on his face before he jumps in and they drive away.

I slowly let the curtain fall as I stand in her home, hands clenched at my side.

I cannot allow this to happen.
I won't allow Y/N to fall for his charm, his lies...she did once. Not again...his intentions are nothing good, and she is too blind to see it.

So, I must be the one to show her.

I go to her drawer and pull out her bottle of pills and her prescription for them.

I clutch it in my hands, inhaling a breath.
She certainly won't like this, but it must be done.

I snap my fingers, and the pills and prescription disappear.

She needn't worry, I will give them back when the time is right.
But for now, I must do this.

And with time...soon she will fall away from Jason...

...and come to me.
Soon, the idea of Jason will be gone from her mind, and I will stand in his place.

She will see soon, who is really there for her...who will protect her.
Who will be her real friend.

And that is I, Alastor.

Because there is something that ties us together in a...spiritual sense. And I won't stop until I find out what it is.