Ch. 20 ✨Rage✨

*Y/N's POV*

The days have been hard to go through. I feel as if the world is against me...my job has been a hassle, my boss a total bitch, Jason won't leave me alone and even freaked out on me because I didn't respond to his text until the next day...

And I've lost the only joy in my life.

Whenever I go home, I'm hit with the disappointment of Alastor not being there, and I'll force myself to choke down more of those pills to keep it that way.

Such an emotional mess I am...

Tonight when I went home though, the aggressive pounding on my door kept me from getting ready for bed.
I sit up from laying down and walk to the door, opening it only to see Jason standing outside, hands clenched at his side with the look of fury on his face as his breathing is heavy.

The smell of alcohol is coming off of him...

"Jason?" I ask, "what are you-"

I feel a hard smack to my face, done by his hand.
I fall to the ground, before he grabs me by my shirt, holding me close to his face as he yells.

"You fucking slut!" he smacks me again, "you really think I wouldn't know?!"
He picks me up and throws me across the room, my back hitting my wall with such force it breaks the sheet-rock.

I cry out in pain, but before I can even respond, I'm grabbed again, but this time punched in my face.

"St-stop! Please!" I cry, but he doesn't, he continues to hit me wherever he can, to the point where I'm bleeding out of my nose and mouth, my lip spilt, and eye starting to blacken.

When he finally stops, exhausted, he hovers over me, grabbing my neck, not tight enough to choke, but tight enough for me to cry in fear.

"I always knew you were a two timing whore!" he shouts, nails digging in my throat, "here I am, trying to give you a second chance, you go behind my back again! You worthless, ugly piece of shit!"

He throws me down, and I feel the wind knocked out of me for a moment.
"W-we aren't even dating!" I shout, which leads to another hard smack to my face.

Instinct has me rise to my feet and try to run out of the room, but he grabs me by my waist, throwing me back inside before he rips the phone cord out of the wall and digs through my purse, breaking my cell phone.

I'm too weak to get up, so I only curl on the floor, sobbing hysterically as pain stings me everywhere.

"If you think you can tell anyone this you bitch," he wipes at his mouth, "I'll kill you. You hear?! I'll kill you and make sure no one ever finds your body!"

Fear floods my chest.

Suddenly, I hear police sirens outside.
The neighbors must have called the police!

Hope hits me, and I rise to my feet to try and keep Jason from running outside, from running away like a coward, but he's too strong.
He kicks me in the head, and everything goes black.

★★★
*Jason's POV*

Shit it's the cops! I kick my limp girlfriend Y/N off my leg before I get up and run down the steps to my car, getting in and speeding out of there.

I drive as fast as I can, panicked as I keep glancing out of the side view mirrors.
Shit...SHIT SHIT SHIT!

I can't go to jail! Not again! That bitch deserved it! Think she can cheat on me after all I've done for her?!

I'll show you, Y/N...you're lucky I didn't kill you...
Still though, I need a place to lie low.

And I know the perfect joint.

I turn left and head for the slums to hide out in my buddie's place.
No one will find me here...no one at all.

I squeeze the leather of my steering wheel...not knowing that while I drive, a grinning shadow watches me.
Watches my every move...like a predator.