Ch. 24 ✨May We Be Together For An Eternity✨

*One Year Later*
*Y/N's POV*

(Shout out Bridgee2000 for helping me come up with some details for this chapter!)

Alastor kicks the doors open, carrying me in his arms bridal style. "Make way sinners!" he steps inside, "my fiance and I are coming through!"

I laugh uncontrollably, hanging on to my soon to be husband Alastor as he spins and carries me. "Hun put me down!" I shake my legs a little which forces him to set me down in the Hazbin Hotel entrance where its main hall is decorated with the words "CONGRATULATIONS!" hanging on a streamer, plus red and black balloons hanging up all over, even with roses decorating the tables and counters.

Alastor proposed to me today, and judging from how decorated this hotel is, every one knew it was happening!
Of course he would brag...of freaking course.

Charlie squeals before I feel her arms wrap around me in joy as she squeezes me tight.
"Eee! I'm so happy for you Y/N!" she pulls away when Vaggie approaches her. "When is the wedding?!"

"Easy, hun," Vaggie chuckles, touching Charlie's back as a way of telling her to give me some time to breathe. "Let Y/N at least get settled."

I giggle, looking around at the hotel, seeing the cat demon Husker raising a drink in the air, as a way of saying congrats.
Sitting on a bar stool is the spider demon Angel Dust, who winks at me before laughing softly.

My friends...all of them.

When Alastor brought me down to Hell a year ago, every demon here was absolutely shocked.
An immortal human being in Hell? How was it possible?

Well...let's just say Alastor had to explain about a hundred times to everyone.
Charlie was especially shocked, but also extremely happy to see me.
It didn't take long for us to become friends, and for me to become a kitchen cook for the Hazbin Hotel.

I enjoy working here, I don't have to ever worry about paying bills or anything of such. I guess that's the highlight of Hell, haha.

Alastor approaches me, taking my hand in his before kissing it softly.
I blush, glancing at the hotel that's coming along smoothly.

Thank goodness I have teleportation hours, I can come and go to Earth to keep my parents from wondering what's happened to me. They don't suspect a thing, they believe me to still be living in my apartment, working at the cafe.

Though actually, I'm living in Alastor's house in Hell, his soon to be wife.
Wife...what a word. Its exciting!

Charlie grabs both my hands and drags me to where a celebration party is being held for me and Alastor's engagement.
We all sing and dance, raising glasses of wine as a toast to our eternity together.

Such wonderful friends I have...of course, I still deal with some trouble from other demons who hate seeing a human face in Hell, but with Alastor as my partner, he'll always protect me.

I can protect myself of course, since I possess his power.
But you know Alastor...he'll always protect me no matter what.

When the party had lasted well into the night, Alastor takes my hand, wishing everyone a goodnight before we leave the hotel and return to his mansion in Hell.